BY YES TO

Yes To Tomatoes Clear Skin Deep Cleansing Facial Pads
  • "My go to! Clean, refreshing and I know I'm using an amazing product! Price isn't too bad, but I try to buy when there is any type of sale at Target. Not harsh on my skin, which can be sensitive." in 3 reviews
Erin L.
Love it but more for extremely oily faces and mine has seemed to dried out as I have aged some. It broke me out a bit but if this is your skin type it’s great. I use yes to cotton now and it’s great!!!
marie s.
I suffered from really bad acne but when I first tried this product I saw instant results not only was my acne going away but my dark spots were lighting up and it moisturized my face nicely it wasn't too greasy and it felt natural not like most products where it leaves your face feeling dry.
Princess D.
Diamond Bar, CA
I use this at night to wash my makeup off and I love it. It takes everything off without hurting my skin. I get mine's at Target for a very reasonable price. Very effective. I often use a toner after using facial pads but with this one I don't really need to.
Giulia R.
STATEN ISLAND
I bought these while i was away because i ran out of my cleansing pads i normally use, its not a bad product but i have to admit i didn't really LOVE them. It got the job done which made me give 3 stars, but my skin didn't feel very soft after.
Lalanie O.
Medford, OR
Worked well. Less abrasive than other cleansing pads and also left my skin feel soft and fresh. No over drying on the skin either like other cleansing pads I've tried in the past.
Marlene L.
Orange, CA
Picked these up at my local drugstore. I've always liked the Yes To brand because they're such a high quality brand at a drugstore price. Needless to say these pads did not disappoint. My skin felt immediately refreshed after using these.
Nina V.
Dacula
This mask didn't not do anything to my skin . Sorry maybe not for me . It felt nice and cold on my skin when I applied it. I believe you have other great product that I can use . And I have such as a shampoo and conditioner .
Sierra P.
Philadelphia, PA
I really like this product. The container its in allows the pads to stay wet even if you do not use the product every day. I feel like my face glows after using this and I have been a frequent buyer of this product.
tori A.
San Jose, CA
I used to hate usin any type of cleansing pads but when I used this product it was something different I thought it was going to be just an ordinary cleaning pad but it did my skin wonders I feel like it cleaned all of my makeup off of my skin
Artemis R.
I used these wipes for a few days and they made my chin break out more than ever. They did clear my forehead though. I have mixed feelings about them. I do recommend using their yes to grapefruit wipes though. I would say they worked better than this particular item.
Emily E.
Azle, TX
I have tried the blueberry smoothing kind, and it has never burned my face. I have sensitive skin. Does this one burn?
Tawni O.
Kamloops, BC
I'm interested in giving this product a shot, but I have combination skin, does anyone that's tried these think they would be suitable for combo skin every once in a while? I would probably only use them a couple times a week or when my skin is feeling a little extra icky.
Christen T.
Baltimore , MD
Is this one suitable for a combination skin ???