BY YES TO

• I have tried the blueberry smoothing kind, and it has never burne...1 Answers
  • Is this one suitable for a combination skin ??? Be the first to answer!
  • I'm interested in giving this product a shot, but I have combinat...1 Answers
Giselle V.
Tulare
These facial pads are a little confusing to me to be honest, the smell was quite fantastic. But the actual purpose of them are pointless, they did not meet my expectations, I was so disappointed in them that I didn't want to believe in them. I wouldn't recommend, maybe it is because of my skin type or something but oh well.
marie s.
I suffered from really bad acne but when I first tried this product I saw instant results not only was my acne going away but my dark spots were lighting up and it moisturized my face nicely it wasn't too greasy and it felt natural not like most products where it leaves your face feeling dry.
Anissa C.
I love this product! It makes my face feel so nice and smooth. I bought it at my local walgreens. Its very gentle on my skin and it doesn't make my skin feel dry after like some products can. The packaging is nice and the price is reasonable. I would most defiently buy again.
Princess D.
Diamond Bar, CA
I use this at night to wash my makeup off and I love it. It takes everything off without hurting my skin. I get mine's at Target for a very reasonable price. Very effective. I often use a toner after using facial pads but with this one I don't really need to.
Giulia R.
STATEN ISLAND
I bought these while i was away because i ran out of my cleansing pads i normally use, its not a bad product but i have to admit i didn't really LOVE them. It got the job done which made me give 3 stars, but my skin didn't feel very soft after.
Lalanie O.
Medford , OR
Worked well. Less abrasive than other cleansing pads and also left my skin feel soft and fresh. No over drying on the skin either like other cleansing pads I've tried in the past.
Marlene L.
Orange, CA
Picked these up at my local drugstore. I've always liked the Yes To brand because they're such a high quality brand at a drugstore price. Needless to say these pads did not disappoint. My skin felt immediately refreshed after using these.
Sommer J.
I love these wipes, they do a good job of cleaning off makeup although I don't wear very much, and leave my skin feeling fresh. They also come in a pack of 10 which is ideal for traveling. They are also vegan therefore cruelty free.
Nina V.
Dacula
This mask didn't not do anything to my skin . Sorry maybe not for me . It felt nice and cold on my skin when I applied it. I believe you have other great product that I can use . And I have such as a shampoo and conditioner .
Francie A.
These facial pads are great! I use them after I take off my makeup to clear any remaining residue. They are a great addition to my acne prevention routine. They are very gentle on my face, and don't dry out my skin at all!
Emily E.
Azle, TX
I have tried the blueberry smoothing kind, and it has never burned my face. I have sensitive skin. Does this one burn?
Tawni O.
Kamloops, BC
I'm interested in giving this product a shot, but I have combination skin, does anyone that's tried these think they would be suitable for combo skin every once in a while? I would probably only use them a couple times a week or when my skin is feeling a little extra icky.
Christen T.
Baltimore , MD
Is this one suitable for a combination skin ???