BY YES TO #48 in Face Scrubs

This Acne-fighting Scrub Is Powerful Enough To Combat Blackheads And Breakouts, But Gentle Enough For Daily Use. Ground Mango Seeds And Bamboo Exfoliate Skin And Help Skin Turnover A Clean, Clear Surface. The Salicylic Acid Combats Acne And Blemishes, Tomatoes Help Unclog Pores, And A Blend Of Ginger Root And Bisabolol Helps Skin Avoid Redness. 99% Natural Petroleum, Sls, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free Available For Online Purchase In Us Only.

• What's the texture of the grit like in this scrub? Is it very gen...1 Answers
  • Has anyone use this product? I see them a lot in stores like Ulta...1 Answers
  • What's your routine of using this scrub? Do you use this scrub, r...1 Answers
Yes to Tomatoes Clear Skin Daily Pore Scrub
  • "I love Yes to tomatoes it works great it took way my acne i used different products all them sucked this one different it smells weird but works really good do try it !!!!!" in 1 review
  • "At first I wasn't sure about the smell, because I really wasn't prepared to smelling tomatoes in the bathroom... but now I love it, it just smells like my face wash :) I also HIGHLY recommend the yes to tomatoes roll on spot stick." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend this product to any one who is easily irritated by scrubs but needs them to reduce blackheads" in 1 review
  • "It works better than any other face wash." in 1 review
  • "I feel like it didn't do much to get all of the dead skin off my face or anything like that, but it was not bad." in 1 review
Mal M.
I use another cleanser before this to get a good cleaning and then use this to help with exfoliation. I found that it’s most effective if you smear it all over your face and then rub. When I first started using this scrub I applied a small amount to my finger tips and tried to rub but for some reason with the microbeads in the cleanser that way didn’t seem to work as well. My skin feels much softer and smoother ever since using this scrub.
Cassee B.
Calif City, CA
Used it for the first time today and absolutely thrilled about this gentle facial scrub! It’s very light, gentle scrubbing and on the more natural side regarding the ingredients which for me is always a plus. The price is reasonable for this quality and amount. I have already ordered the entire collection of this. So why the 4 Star and not 5? Well I would personally like it if it was even more natural but that’s alright.
I've been using it for about a month and I must say that my skin looks cleaner and more bright, however, it has done nothing for my oily skin around my nose and my skin seems to be dry in the forehead section. I'm curious to see if I continue using it how it will turnout. Trialing these products don't suck considering the prices isn't bad at all!
Oceanna R.
Oakville, CT
I wanted to love this because I love the sheet mask but I don’t. I used a yes to three step set with this being one of the products and it really was awful. Not only is my skin still recovering from the immense breakouts, but everything was dry and just really ugly. I’m DONT recommend. Maybe my skin is too sensitive but it was too much.
Rose D.
This definitely cannot be used a cleanser alone, but this makes a great physical exfoliator! The particles are very small and nonirritating, and it makes my face feel very soft and smooth. My only issue is that it is marketed as a daily scrub, when most people should not be using an exfoliator daily.
Alexa M.
Columbus, OH
I have been using this face wash exclusively for 5 years and it performed miracles on my face. Due to hormonal imbalances, my face exploded in acne. My cheeks and sides of my face experienced the worst of it. Thanks to this face wash, I have clear skin and never worry about breakouts. My skin is now beautifully clear with the help of this scrub. I will 100% buy this face wash for the rest of my life.
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
It works great but I have to have a cleanser to to at least wash my face because it is not a foam cleanser it doesn't seem to have a formula to remove oil and dirt rather then just exfoliate.
Alina C.
Silver Spring, MD
I am so glad I came across this product. I just recently started transitioning to more natural and healthy cosmetics and this is a MAJOR KEY. This particular product is 99% natural, with the other 1% NOT being any weird chemicals that most companies use in their skin products. With most face washes, you will feel really tight in your face right after drying because the soap in those washes strips your skin. With this wash, there is no soapy feeling, as it does not lather up. I know there is no soap in it because it does not remove heavy makeup. Most people say "well what's the point if there's no soap?" but if you do your research you will understand. It feels weird at first because it's a really thin consistency (not runny, just thin) and it has bamboo to exfoliate. It's able to soak into your skin more and get things clean without stripping the natural oils completely. Afterwards, your skin will feel really soft and refreshed, and you will be able to moisturize your face before it gets dry or tight. Personally, I do not have bad acne... just blackheads on my nose and really small acne bumps on occasion. Even if you don't have much of an issue with acne I recommend this product because of the benefits this wash provides. Some key ingredients:
- Tomatoes: an antioxidant that controls skin's sebum production = less clogged pores
- Bisabolol: controls redness and calms irritation
- Ginger root: controls inflammation
- Salicylic acid: helps the cells of the epidermis to shed properly & aids in exfoliation to break down skin imperfections
- Mango: conditions the skin
All in all, the entire Yes To brand is my new go-to for cleansing. I also have the tomato charcoal wash and the cucumber makeup remover wipes. They have different cleansers in the Yes To Tomatoes line with other very beneficial ingredients as well as in their other lines. I suggest reading up on it and finding the cleanser that is best for your skin's needs. I chose this one because I need a wash with an exfoliant and I'm loving it! Soap is never touching this face again.
Lucy R.
Indianapolis, IN
This marketing and branding for this brand are amazing! Every product type completely sucks me in. Tomatoes to clean your pores? Cucumbers to refresh  your skin? It all sounds so believable! The price point isn't bad either. Unfortunately, all of their other products didn't do anything at all to help improve my skin. I've tried every vegetable in the range. This product did have salcylic acid in it though so I did notice it clear up my skin a little bit. My boyfriend really liked it. He used it every day and within a week his skin looked great.
Rachel L.
Cordova, TN
After receiving a Yes To mask in the Daisy Vox Box, I knew that I wanted to try more of their products. They totally lived up to the hype! I love these products because you can instantly tell that they are working. No waiting, no guessing. Instant tingling to guarantee a cleaner face!
Wynter B.
Mobile, AL
What does this smell like?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this help acne?
courtney p.
i've been using clearasil 5 in 1 for almost 4 weeks and it had reduced my dryness but broke me out in small bumps and whiteheads all over my face, i still get new breakouts every time i wake up and i'm not sure if it's pulling everything out or what but i bought this recently and i'm wondering if it really works and will help quick with my problem??
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Also works for break outs n oily skin ?! If so where can i find this ? . . . Thanks
courtney p.
i've been using this for a week and few days and at first i thought it was working great, but now my face breaks out into white heads and i have a lot of under the skin acne and sometimes even cystic acne on my cheeks and chin. ** i use thayers rose petal witch hazel toner and aveeno clear complexion moisturizer (as well as clean and clear advantage spot treatment at night) Should i continue to see if results will show or is it not doing anything for my acne? btw i have combination/oily skin.