BY YES TO

Yes To Bamboo To Exfoliate And Salicylic Acid To Unclog Pores And Make Blackheads Run For Cover. A Blend Of Ginger Root And Bisabolol Helps Reduce Redness Faster, Soothe Irritated Skin And Calm Inflammation. Salicylic Acid Targets Acne By Breaking Down Blemishes And Controlling Oil, And Lycopene-Rich Tomatoes Help Block Pore Clogging Impurities. Free Of Parabens, Petroleum And Sls Cruelty Free And 97% Natural Made With Natural Ingredients So Product Discoloration May Occur. see more...

• What's the texture of the grit like in this scrub? Is it very gentl...1 Answers
  • Has anyone use this product? I see them a lot in stores like Ulta b...1 Answers
  • What's your routine of using this scrub? Do you use this scrub, rin...1 Answers
Yes to Tomatoes Clear Skin Daily Pore Scrub
  • "I would recommend this product to any one who is easily irritated by scrubs but needs them to reduce blackheads" in 1 review
  • "At first I wasn't sure about the smell, because I really wasn't prepared to smelling tomatoes in the bathroom... but now I love it, it just smells like my face wash :) I also HIGHLY recommend the yes to tomatoes roll on spot stick." in 1 review
  • "It works better than any other face wash." in 1 review
  • "I love Yes to tomatoes it works great it took way my acne i used different products all them sucked this one different it smells weird but works really good do try it !!!!!" in 1 review
  • "I have sensitive skin, so scrubs are usually out of the question for me-- but this scrub is so gentle that I am able to use it every night as part of my beauty routine. " in 1 review
Victoria
Victoria
This is my all time favorite face wash!! I have sensitive skin so it's hard to find an acne wash that is effective but doesn't irritate my skin. It is a scrub, but it's not too harsh, and it leaves your skin feeling fresh. It does help with acne a lot if you use it frequently (and if you pair it with their other products as well). Doesn't really have a smell. It's the perfect everyday wash, and has great ingredients in it.
Gretchen O.
Gretchen O.
Wallingford, CT
A really great, inexpensive, daily scrub, I use this in the morning and the gel cleanser at night. It makes my skin feel soft and while it hasn't cleared up my acne miraculously it hasn't dried out my skin or made anything any worse. It makes my skin smooth enough to create a nice base for my makeup, and I can definitely tell when I don't use this scrub because my skins texture shows up worse with makeup.
Victorville, CA
This is my favorite pore scrub on the market. Over the years i have tried just about every mainstream brand out there. Plenty of ones that weren't so mainstream too i might add. This one is the clear winner. It feels like, its not too rough, and it also doesn't have a lot of the nasty ingredients that others seem to have.
Claudia T.
Claudia T.
Wood Dale, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this for my boyfriend because he has big pores so they collect a lot of dirt through out the date. It's not the best product we've ever used but it definitely worked for me, I hardly have pores though so I'm not sure if that has much to do with why it worked well on me but not so well on him.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Manvel , TX
Okay I just recently fell in love with this brand this spring I was kinda leary of trying cause I have expensive taste when it comes to skin care but yes yes yes this is one of the best products I have used to clear up my oily skin I totally recommend it's a great price and fun and good for you!!!!
Bloomington, CA
I love the texture of this scrub. Its smooth and the grains arent abrasive like with most other scrubs. I feel like it cleans pretty well, and the price isnt that bad either. I would give it a shot if youre interested, but dont expect it to act as a cleanser. Its just a scrub.
Erika J.
Erika J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
While I do like this product, I haven't seen a ton of results in my acne while utilizing it. I more or less use because it's natural and the beads slough off dead skin. The scent is a little strong and I'm not a fan of that. But I do like this line and would recommend overall.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Forest Park, IL
I had bought this product a while back and I did try it but hated the smell. So I kept trying different face scrubs I gotta say I did find some cheaper face scrubs that also removed blackheads. If your looking to dry out your acne then this product is great for you.
Qurita W.
Qurita W.
Calumet City, IL
I have mixed feelings about this product. Just when I think my acne is getting better more appears. I follow the directions and I'm just not happy with the results. I will not recommend nor repurchase this product.
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Maple Grove, MN
I've been using this product for a while now and I absolutely love it! I've become so obsessed that I also got the makeup wipes and face moisturizer in the same brand! Works really well for redness and acne!
Wynter B.
Wynter B.
Mobile, AL
What does this smell like?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How well does this help acne?
Beauty Junkie Expert
i've been using this for a week and few days and at first i thought it was working great, but now my face breaks out into white heads and i have a lot of under the skin acne and sometimes even cystic acne on my cheeks and chin. ** i use thayers rose petal witch hazel toner and aveeno clear complexion moisturizer (as well as clean and clear advantage spot treatment at night) Should i continue to see if results will show or is it not doing anything for my acne? btw i have combination/oily skin.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i've been using clearasil 5 in 1 for almost 4 weeks and it had reduced my dryness but broke me out in small bumps and whiteheads all over my face, i still get new breakouts every time i wake up and i'm not sure if it's pulling everything out or what but i bought this recently and i'm wondering if it really works and will help quick with my problem??
Christine R.
Christine R.
Millport, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this help get your skin really clear? And is it okay in sensitive skin?