BY YES TO #84 in Face Masks

• Does this product help remove blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do these help minimize pores?1 Answers
Kat P.
Minneapolis, MN
I absolutely love this face mask. Clears out my acne prone skin very quickly. It's a little harsh on my skin but I put on products afterwards to help my skin out.
chaco l.
Loved it, use it all of the time. GREATTTT price too. Have bought over and over again. Every time I go to target I have to pick up atleast 3 of them, one of my favorite products. Was iffy on if it would work at first bc it is a drugstore brand but definitely was up to my expectations
Nikki L.
Hephzibah , GA
Review for: Clear Skin Activated Charcoal more...
I have to admit I was pretty skeptical when I heard about yesto and their brand of charcoal face masks, I have to say I am pleasantly surprised with the quality and little amount that you have to use! Not sticky at all and leaves my face feeling nice and clean!! Love this product!
Cory H.
Sacramento, CA
I’ve used this mask along with the other charcoal products. I loved this charcoal mask because when it dried and hardened, it fell off and broke up into small particle pieces and didn’t feel like a film layer being peeled off of my face. It leaves my face feeling soft and renewed.
Adrienne M.
Kearney, NE
This mask has done wonders! I have sensitive skin that will easily appear red and irritated however this mask is very gentle and even smelled great too! I continue to use this product on a weekly basis and would highly recommend to those who are interested in trying something new!
Stephanie L.
Auburn
I enjoy all face masks but i come away from charcoal mud masks feeling so clean.  The first time I purchaced this product I was traveling for work and picked it up at Walmart.  The price is and charcoal mask caught my and I gave it a try.   I would buy this again.
Nicole R.
Pen Argyl
I love this! It has a light scent but nothing irritating. I use this when I have a breakout (usually the week before my cycle is due to start) and it helps clear it up really quickly. It isn't uncomfortable when it dries down, and my skin is super soft and clear after using it.
Kaitlyn D.
Roseburg, OR
This mask is a wonderful way to detox your face and rid yourself of little impurities in your skin. I love grabbing some of the little "one application" packs as a treat every month to give my face a little extra TLC.
caitlin m.
Chicago , IL
Review for: Clear Skin Activated Charcoal more...
I was honestly so disappointed by this mask. I used it once and had to return it because it made my skin break out so badly. It was very difficult to peel off, and any of the residue peeling off of my skin was my facial baby hairs being ripped out, not the gunk from my skin.
Kaitlyn W.
This mask was phenomenal and certainly met my expectation. As always, the Yes To brand provided cute and quality packaging. This product was effective and left my face feeling clean. It was gentle on my skin, and went on well. I would recommend this product to others.
Shery D.
Worcester, MA
Does this peel off or is it meant to be washed off?
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good mask for combination skin that is acne prone?
Deena O.
Brittana E.
Does this work well ok black heads? Does it dry out your skin?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Is this gentle on the skin? Will it cause any irritation or breakouts?