BY YES TO #84 in Face Masks

• Does this product help remove blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do these help minimize pores?1 Answers
Danica H.
Cranbrook BC
It’s not bad. I used this before I switched to higher end product from Sephora. It feels good in the skin but it doesn’t really make it any clearer. I purchased it from shoppers drug mart. I don’t think I’d buy it again and I would recommend glamglow before this product.
Sofia A.
London
Review for: Clear Skin Activated Charcoal more...
This may not do what it says its meant for but it makes your skin feel amazing after! It was semi disappointing as it didn't do what i wanted it to do; but it is great for other uses!! It makes my skin feel moisturised after!
Sarah P.
Toronto
The Yes to Tomatoes Clear Skin Activated Charcoal Mud Mask, 2 oz worked well at clearing my acne, but it did leave my skin feeling a little bit dry, overall would use again followed by a heavy moisturizer!
Kate S.
Woodford Green , Essex
Natural and works! Not too harsh on sensitive skin and dose not contain lots of Nasty ingredients. It contain salicylic acid which works a dream on my oily/combo skin. Visibly brighter and reduced breakouts!
Charlie A.
Long Whatton , Loughborough
This is amazing for detoxing your pores and skin generally. I use it once or twice a week to give my skin a quick refresh. I have very dry skin and it hasn't increased this issue which a lot of detox masks have. It smells okay, the packaging is nice and for the money, it stands up to more expensive masks I've used. Great for regular use and one off pampering days.
Shona😛 G.
Great product not messy and wash in instead of peel. Very gentle on skin Yes to Tomatoes Clear Skin Activated Charcoal Mud Mask, 2 oz vey fresh feeling quite quick drying time and not too tight when dry. So not painful in anyway unlike some other extracting masks. Would 100% buy this product again in a heart beat!
This definitely gets rid of all the gunk in your skin. My skin looked so clean and the dullness vanished after using this. I love detoxifying my skin with this mask. It feels like my skin absorbs my other products better.
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
Review for: Clear Skin Activated Charcoal, Single more...
Purchased this product from Target out of curiosity - it seemed to be a charcoal mud mask that would harden and then peel off. (A popular trend.) I have problem area blackheads on my nose that are in my small pores and extremely hard to remove. I loved that I could apply this with the applicator that came with the bottle, to save a mess in the bathroom. Once dry, the mask did not peel off as expected, nor did it remove any oils/dirt/impurities as hoped. It was extremely painful, and pulled off in very small sections rather than a few large ones. I’ve used it again in varying degrees of thickness to try and redeem the product with no avail. I would not recommend this to a friend struggling with the same skin issues.
Sarah D.
Calgary, AB
I've been using this product for about 3 months now. I have dry, troubled skin and whenever I've used it to help me control or get rid of certain breakouts, it honestly hasn't done a thing. I'm waiting for it to be finished and most likely will not be buying again. Also, the smell of it makes me nauseous for some reason ? It may just be me. In conclusion: I don't feel like it treats what it advertises that it treats. It'd be perfect if it was a good mask, because it's price is affordable.
Sarah G.
Halifax, NS
This clarifying mask is simultaneously potent and gentle. It can take a bit for the mud to fully dry, but does not stiffen your face or cause any uncomfortable tightness. The charcoal also helps to balance sebum, and I'm left feeling fresh and mattified hours after! The price is right and the quality is there. Would recommend for all skin types!
Shery D.
Worcester, MA
Does this peel off or is it meant to be washed off?
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good mask for combination skin that is acne prone?
Deena O.
Brittana E.
Does this work well ok black heads? Does it dry out your skin?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Is this gentle on the skin? Will it cause any irritation or breakouts?