BY YES TO #84 in Face Masks

• I used this product two times and now it is rock solid and won't ...1 Answers
  • Does this product help remove blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do these help minimize pores?1 Answers
Lethicia N.
Good product, black coloured cream, very consistent. Product doesn't last really long because a considerable amount of product is needed to cover the face. No immediate effect, but works. Dries quickly and the packaging is really easy to use even though it gets a little messy with time
Caitlyn K.
Banknock
A very thick creamy product. Also smells very nice. It's a good price for what you're getting. The mast left my skin feeling very soft and gets rid of my teenage acne. I would most definitely buy this again!
Imogen M.
Osmotherley, North Yorkshire
Really good price for what you get. I prefer the glam glow supermud but this is a much more affordable and still very good product. Doesn't dry skin out and helps with problematic areas with spots.
Blake O.
Hamilton, ON
Honestly, I don't love this product. I have used it weekly for about 8 weeks, and I haven't noticed a difference in my skin. I would recommend trying the Origins or L'Oreal clay masks instead.
Lacey H.
Wigan
Only used it once so can't give the full 5 stars. I really enjoyed using it as i felt like it cleansed my skin really well, got rid of any impurities and made my skin look healthy and glowy.
Marivi S.
Mount Vernon, NY
This face mask is the bomb! I had so many black heads and impurities after all the sun I was exposed to, and this product changed my face status from bleh to Flawless! 😻 💯 recommended!
Amanda G.
St. John's, NL
This entire line is awesome. It's great for oily acne prone skin love the packaging it is really cute. The price is reasonable. 10 out of 10 recommend picking up this product it does work very well the charcoal is a great ingredient
Haley E.
Ellerslie, PE
This is a good cheap drug store mask that helps with acne. It is gentle on the skin and doesn't cause any irritation. It is great product to reduce the appearance of acne.
Elena D.
This product is gentle on the skin and gets the job done, my skin feels smoother and cleaner after use. It doesn't make the skin feel stripped and has definitely helped with my skin still recovering from acne.
Anna S.
Clears up the skin slowly, but surely. Leaves you feeling refreshed and clean. Definitely works on removing under the skin spots and blemishes on your skin as well as blackhead and whiteheads that are difficult to remove.
Shery D.
Worcester, MA
Does this peel off or is it meant to be washed off?
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good mask for combination skin that is acne prone?
Deena O.
Brittana E.
Does this work well ok black heads? Does it dry out your skin?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Is this gentle on the skin? Will it cause any irritation or breakouts?