BY YES TO #84 in Face Masks

• Does this product help remove blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do these help minimize pores?1 Answers
Maddie L.
Romeo
Review for: Clear Skin Activated Charcoal more...
doesn’t do much for the skin, which is bad but also good? bottle is better than the flimsy paper packs.
Raea H.
I really like it but I think I'll stick with the face mask but that's just my personal opinion 😂🔥❤️🔥❤️
Nicki b.
Las Vegas , NV
It's a good product very affordable cleans some what of your pores it's a good product for a drug store
Tiffany D.
Boise
Worst mask I've ever used. Didn't do anything and was SO OVERPRICED. Do not get this. Way overrated.
Britt S.
Cleveland, OH
Leaves my skin so soft! I'll be repurchasing when I run out of it. I love how it makes my skin feel.
Lizzie G.
Raleigh , NC
Really enjoyed this face mask! I have combination acne prone skin and this makes my skin feel great.
Taylor S.
Elsah
Loved the way that this felt on my face, I’m such a clay mask person. It just makes me feel clean!
STACY M.
washington
Not one of my favorite facials to use. This would be the last one on my mind if I’m being honest
Kelly B.
Spring
Love this stuff I just discovered. Smells great and really lifts out impurities out of the skin.
Amanda C.
kernersville
Drys nicely peels off easily good price easy to find in multiple stores leaves face nice and soft
Shery D.
Worcester, MA
Does this peel off or is it meant to be washed off?
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good mask for combination skin that is acne prone?
Deena O.
Brittana E.
Does this work well ok black heads? Does it dry out your skin?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Is this gentle on the skin? Will it cause any irritation or breakouts?