BY YES TO #84 in Face Masks

• Does this product help remove blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do these help minimize pores?1 Answers
Jennifer D.
alabaster, al
This mask was awesome! I loved the feeling of baby soft skin after using it and how sparkly my face looked!
Mandy D.
Santa Rosa, CA
I really like this. I use it a few times a week especially right before my period. Doesn’t dry out my skin.
Saul L.
Mcallen, TX
I love this mask it help me alot with the pores.i hightly recommend it. Buy it.... its great mask its cheap
Kelsey H.
Murfreesboro
This product works wonders on my skin. It does not irritate my skin and helps control my acne and redness.
Mary H.
Jackson
Review for: Clear Skin Activated Charcoal more...
This product used exactly as directed will reduce acne it was a little harsh on my skin but worked overall.
Martina B.
Love this mud mask! Easy to remove and effective at getting all the gunk! Especially great for the price!
rea w.
I would highly recommend this mask it cleans out your pores magically it makes your skin feel very soft.
Cassidy B.
Spencer , IN
This mask made my skin feel so great after I used it for the first time, I still use it once every week!
Mariah W.
Arlington
Really good for large pores, feels very cleansing on the skin and evens my skin toes and brightens face.
Bella P.
Bronx, NY
I like this mask for when i feel like im going to break out. Wish it wasnt SO messy but its nice overall.
Shery D.
Worcester, MA
Does this peel off or is it meant to be washed off?
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good mask for combination skin that is acne prone?
Deena O.
Brittana E.
Does this work well ok black heads? Does it dry out your skin?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Is this gentle on the skin? Will it cause any irritation or breakouts?