BY YES TO #84 in Face Masks

• Does this product help remove blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do these help minimize pores?1 Answers
Alexandra K.
Glassboro, NJ
I love Yes products! This mask leaves my face clean and refreshed! I've also noticed less appearance of acne!
Lauren K.
I don't love this mask. I don't feel like it really detoxifies my skin as much as some other charcoal masks.
Shahla M.
Philadelphia, PA
This stuff is incredible! It truly gives a deep cleanse for a great price! I️ so a huge difference overnight!
Kaitlyn
Such a great mask for cheap!! I can feel this thing sucking the dirt out of my pores. My face feels so clean.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Like this charcoal mud mask so refreshing for the skin it helps detoxifies and gets rids of nasty impurities
yalith h.
Los Angeles, CA
Im just in love with these masks there amazing i love how it feels really nice packaging super easy to use .
Nicole K.
monroeville
Felt good on my face. Skin felt great afterwards! Drew out impurities in my skin. I'd use the products again.
Natalia A.
I didnt use it for long, it just didnt work for me.... i cant really pin point why it just dodnt do anything
Mia Q.
Gurnee, IL
Good mask to help with acne, not too harsh on the skin. Pretty decent price and good product for drug store.
Kelsey M.
Greenbrier, TN
Very drying.. my face didn’t like this product. It got very red after use. I prefer other brands to this one.
Shery D.
Worcester, MA
Does this peel off or is it meant to be washed off?
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good mask for combination skin that is acne prone?
Deena O.
Brittana E.
Does this work well ok black heads? Does it dry out your skin?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Is this gentle on the skin? Will it cause any irritation or breakouts?