BY YES TO #84 in Face Masks

• Does this product help remove blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do these help minimize pores?1 Answers
Kelsey M.
Greenbrier, TN
Very drying.. my face didn’t like this product. It got very red after use. I prefer other brands to this one.
yalith h.
Los Angeles, CA
Im just in love with these masks there amazing i love how it feels really nice packaging super easy to use .
Kaitlyn
Such a great mask for cheap!! I can feel this thing sucking the dirt out of my pores. My face feels so clean.
Shahla M.
Philadelphia, PA
This stuff is incredible! It truly gives a deep cleanse for a great price! I️ so a huge difference overnight!
Kimberly G.
Fort Worth , TX
I like this charcoal mask a lot. It's good at purifying your skin and making it feel smooth, then peels off.
Kelsey H.
Murfreesboro
This product works wonders on my skin. It does not irritate my skin and helps control my acne and redness.
Mandy D.
Santa Rosa, CA
I really like this. I use it a few times a week especially right before my period. Doesn’t dry out my skin.
Jennifer D.
alabaster, al
This mask was awesome! I loved the feeling of baby soft skin after using it and how sparkly my face looked!
Mary H.
Jackson
Review for: Clear Skin Activated Charcoal more...
This product used exactly as directed will reduce acne it was a little harsh on my skin but worked overall.
Saul L.
Mcallen, TX
I love this mask it help me alot with the pores.i hightly recommend it. Buy it.... its great mask its cheap
Shery D.
Worcester, MA
Does this peel off or is it meant to be washed off?
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good mask for combination skin that is acne prone?
Deena O.
Brittana E.
Does this work well ok black heads? Does it dry out your skin?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Is this gentle on the skin? Will it cause any irritation or breakouts?