BY YES TO #84 in Face Masks

• Does this product help remove blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do these help minimize pores?1 Answers
Heidi G.
Madison Hts, VA
Good coverage. I feel refreshed after using it. I don't feel like it dries my skin out like some other brands.
Jessica M.
My acne cleared up so quickly with this product. I wish it was avaiable in more places than the target near me.
Natalia A.
I didnt use it for long, it just didnt work for me.... i cant really pin point why it just dodnt do anything
Kristina Z.
Manchester
Review for: Clear Skin Activated Charcoal more...
This was the first charcoal face product that I had ever tried. I wanted to like it more than I did, however.
Kimberly G.
Fort Worth , TX
I like this charcoal mask a lot. It's good at purifying your skin and making it feel smooth, then peels off.
Shahla M.
Philadelphia, PA
This stuff is incredible! It truly gives a deep cleanse for a great price! I️ so a huge difference overnight!
Lauren K.
I don't love this mask. I don't feel like it really detoxifies my skin as much as some other charcoal masks.
yalith h.
Los Angeles, CA
Im just in love with these masks there amazing i love how it feels really nice packaging super easy to use .
Kaitlyn
Such a great mask for cheap!! I can feel this thing sucking the dirt out of my pores. My face feels so clean.
Nicole K.
monroeville
Felt good on my face. Skin felt great afterwards! Drew out impurities in my skin. I'd use the products again.
Shery D.
Worcester, MA
Does this peel off or is it meant to be washed off?
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good mask for combination skin that is acne prone?
Deena O.
Brittana E.
Does this work well ok black heads? Does it dry out your skin?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Is this gentle on the skin? Will it cause any irritation or breakouts?