BY YES TO #84 in Face Masks

• I used this product two times and now it is rock solid and won't ...1 Answers
  • Does this product help remove blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do these help minimize pores?1 Answers
juliane k.
Review for: Clear Skin Activated Charcoal more...
i love the brand i have bought some other products previously but these didn’t rise to my expectation. i didn’t see a difference in my skin at all and did not clear any acne even after using it for a few weeks.
Megan L.
I don’t notice anything different with my skin when I use this except red blotchy spots from peeling it off. It’s very messy and has a strange smell. I’m not a huge fan of this mask and will not purchase again
Taryn S.
Rochester
My face felt smooth and even toned after use. I use it at least one time a week. I buy this at my local Target. It’s super gentle on my skin and gives me a glow. This was my first time trying it and I will continue use. I don’t have any suggestions for improvement.  Yes to Tomatoes Clear Skin Activated Charcoal Mud Mask, 2 oz
Chrissy R.
Parkesburg
I started using this about two months ago after my face was breaking out so badly I didn't know what to do. I had never had bad breakouts so I didn't know what to try and was suffering and nothing seemed to be working. This product is amazing! I use it a few times a week and it helps clear my face so quickly! Even when I don't have breakouts I use it and it helps keep things at bay.
Emma R.
St Paul Park, MN
I love face masks and I love this brand as well, I love the whole sense of the ingredients and sheet masks and other masks as well! It just makes my face feel hydrated and look more radiant and beautiful!
Jordan E.
Stephenville
Review for: Clear Skin Activated Charcoal, Single more...
These products did do a good job at clearing up my skin but made my face so dry. I have combination skin, and only after maybe 2 uses was my face so dry my skin was flaking off
Alex W.
Portland
I love this mask because it calms my acne and gets my pores unclogged. I am very pleased with this product it's a new favorite. I bought it at Target. The price is affordable so it's definitely worth it. I use it at least once a week. I really like how I can physically feel a difference in my skin.
Ayonna C.
This product is okay . For starters it was hard as hell to wash the charcoal completely off my face. Another thing I did not like that it made my face a little to dry. I would think that it would not be so harsh on my face but it did . I do not recommend this product for woman of color just because I have combination skin
Christianna B.
Review for: Clear Skin Activated Charcoal, Single more...
this product worked AMAZING!!! it can be a little pricey depending on where you get it but it’s an awesome product! within a week I noticed so many differences! I loved it. I’d recommend it to anyone!
Savannah L.
Moon Township, PA
this face mask helps with my black heads and clogged pores, love it!! i use it two or three times a week for the best results. wash your face and then apply it, then rinse. i use it right before bed!
Shery D.
Worcester, MA
Does this peel off or is it meant to be washed off?
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good mask for combination skin that is acne prone?
Deena O.
Brittana E.
Does this work well ok black heads? Does it dry out your skin?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Is this gentle on the skin? Will it cause any irritation or breakouts?