BY YES TO #84 in Face Masks

• Does this product help remove blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do these help minimize pores?1 Answers
Jessica B.
Martinsburg, WV
Such an amazingly perfect product for acne proned skin. Very easy to use and wash off. Very effective and affordable.
Carlyn J.
Great price at my local Drug Store. Didn't clean my face the way i expected, still saw stuff in my pores after using
Mrs. B.
Wonderful product for my combination skin! This is something I would definitely buy again and suggest to my friends.
jaycee p.
Blackfoot, ID
Cleared up my skin in two days!!! I absolutely love it! It smells amazing too! And it isn't that expensive. Must buy!
Anahi B.
i really love this! you can actually feel it helping your face and it is really good quality. i bought it at walmart
kara w.
Santa Monica, CA
I am a huge fan of this mask. It is great on my skin and helps me with my acne. I definitely recommend this product.
Stephanie l.
Denver
Works amazingly!! Leaves my face feeling soft an smooth blackhead free an glowing complexion!! Doesn't smell so great
Carly H.
Forked River
Review for: Clear Skin Activated Charcoal more...
Works pretty well Really nice and soothing . Is great for acne skin and all skin types . Would highly recommend ..
Julee J.
Any Yes To product is great in my book, but this really seems to help keep my skin clear and blackheads minimized.
carol c.
Love this!!! I love how it makes my skin feel nice and smooth. It doesn't dry out my skin a.d helps with breakouts
Shery D.
Worcester, MA
Does this peel off or is it meant to be washed off?
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good mask for combination skin that is acne prone?
Deena O.
Brittana E.
Does this work well ok black heads? Does it dry out your skin?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Is this gentle on the skin? Will it cause any irritation or breakouts?