BY YES TO #84 in Face Masks

• I used this product two times and now it is rock solid and won't ...1 Answers
  • Does this product help remove blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do these help minimize pores?1 Answers
Valerie G.
This mask is my ride or die!!! This mask is so great for all skin types! smells so good and does a wonderful job!
Olivia C.
Greenville
Love to use this as a pick me up for my skin when it's feeling worn out. It leaves my skin feeling soft & clean!
Andrea S.
Review for: Clear Skin Activated Charcoal, Single more...
I loved how my face felt after these masks. I bought mine from Target. There is almost always a cartwheel offer.
Mariela R.
Sacramento, CA
The smell is great and the way it makes my skin feel afterwards is bomb lol doesnt dry my skin and it does great
Lauren C.
Seymour
Loved this face mask, really felt like it cleansed my face from impurities. Left my face feeling so soft !
Samantha S.
This clear up my skin extremely fast! Every time I got a small blemish I used it and it calmed it down right away
Aubrey M.
Merrill, WI
It is a good mask but i felt like it left a little residue on my face after I washed it off. But overall good!
Lisa N.
I like this mask. It does a lot for clearing acne/blemishes. The only downside is that it dries out your skin.
Jessica M.
My acne cleared up so quickly with this product. I wish it was avaiable in more places than the target near me.
KRISTINE S.
Apollo Beach, FL
Thought I would like this product but I didn't. I don't like the smell or how it makes my face feel afterwards.
Shery D.
Worcester, MA
Does this peel off or is it meant to be washed off?
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good mask for combination skin that is acne prone?
Deena O.
Brittana E.
Does this work well ok black heads? Does it dry out your skin?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Is this gentle on the skin? Will it cause any irritation or breakouts?