BY YES TO #84 in Face Masks

• I used this product two times and now it is rock solid and won't ...1 Answers
  • Does this product help remove blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do these help minimize pores?1 Answers
Kaya M.
This face mask is really nice. I got a sample of it but I would totally purchase the full size. It was very thick though.
dusty T.
Branson
Relieved redness and removed extra dead skin leftover from my face wash. My skin felt smooth and looked 10 times better.
kelci g.
It burns my skin everytime I use it so I don't reach for it. I don't recommend for sensitive skin, or combination skin.
Courtenae D. M.
This product was okay. There are better products out there for me to use for my acne. It didnt really relieve my acne.
Amanda B.
Scranton, PA
I love this Acne Charcoal Mask! IT really does smell like tomatoes and it leaves your face smelling and feeling fresh.
Kendra V.
Toppenish, WA
Great product, really helped clear up my blemishes and helped fight any developing acne as well as clean out my pores.
Leishla D.
Orlando, FL
Love how soft and delicate it is with my skin. I used this product for a while and was always pleased with my results.
Ana D.
Yes to Tomatoes Clear Skin Activated Charcoal Mud Mask, 2 oz great for trouble some skin, very very effective.
Dean m.
Yesssssssssss. It really does cleanse your skin to make it feel good as new especially after a long day at work/school.
Roxanne M.
Love this mask and their sheet masks are great as well. It's another great product without having to pay the big bucks.
Shery D.
Worcester, MA
Does this peel off or is it meant to be washed off?
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good mask for combination skin that is acne prone?
Deena O.
Brittana E.
Does this work well ok black heads? Does it dry out your skin?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Is this gentle on the skin? Will it cause any irritation or breakouts?