BY YES TO #84 in Face Masks

• I used this product two times and now it is rock solid and won't ...1 Answers
  • Does this product help remove blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do these help minimize pores?1 Answers
Mrs. B.
Wonderful product for my combination skin! This is something I would definitely buy again and suggest to my friends.
kara w.
Santa Monica, CA
I am a huge fan of this mask. It is great on my skin and helps me with my acne. I definitely recommend this product.
Anahi B.
i really love this! you can actually feel it helping your face and it is really good quality. i bought it at walmart
jaycee p.
Blackfoot, ID
Cleared up my skin in two days!!! I absolutely love it! It smells amazing too! And it isn't that expensive. Must buy!
Brooke D.
perkinston
Review for: Clear Skin Activated Charcoal more...
Made my skin feel very clean and refreshed. I’ve only used it about 10 times but probably will not purchase again.
Shania F.
Wilson, AR
I didn't expect it to be a wipe off mask but other that that it was a good product and I will for sure buy it again
Kristie V.
Review for: Clear Skin Activated Charcoal more...
I like this! It works well and doesn’t dry out my skin. I don’t like the way it smells though. Purchased at Target.
LaTasha C.
Milwaukee, WI
This is awesome i can't even begin i love this stuff i recommend this to every women please try you won't regret it
Carly H.
Forked River
Review for: Clear Skin Activated Charcoal more...
Works pretty well Really nice and soothing . Is great for acne skin and all skin types . Would highly recommend ..
Julee J.
Any Yes To product is great in my book, but this really seems to help keep my skin clear and blackheads minimized.
Shery D.
Worcester, MA
Does this peel off or is it meant to be washed off?
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good mask for combination skin that is acne prone?
Deena O.
Brittana E.
Does this work well ok black heads? Does it dry out your skin?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Is this gentle on the skin? Will it cause any irritation or breakouts?