BY YES TO #84 in Face Masks

• Does this product help remove blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do these help minimize pores?1 Answers
amanda l.
London, KY
Love the price point and ive tried almost everything from the brand without disappointment! really love there cleansers!
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
This Yes To Tomatoes is a nice face wash. Made my skin feel really clean. I've purchased this a couple times from Target.
kelci g.
It burns my skin everytime I use it so I don't reach for it. I don't recommend for sensitive skin, or combination skin.
Roxanne M.
Love this mask and their sheet masks are great as well. It's another great product without having to pay the big bucks.
Ana D.
Yes to Tomatoes Clear Skin Activated Charcoal Mud Mask, 2 oz great for trouble some skin, very very effective.
Kendra V.
Toppenish, WA
Great product, really helped clear up my blemishes and helped fight any developing acne as well as clean out my pores.
Leishla D.
Orlando, FL
Love how soft and delicate it is with my skin. I used this product for a while and was always pleased with my results.
Amanda B.
Scranton, PA
I love this Acne Charcoal Mask! IT really does smell like tomatoes and it leaves your face smelling and feeling fresh.
Dean m.
Yesssssssssss. It really does cleanse your skin to make it feel good as new especially after a long day at work/school.
Courtenae D. M.
This product was okay. There are better products out there for me to use for my acne. It didnt really relieve my acne.
Shery D.
Worcester, MA
Does this peel off or is it meant to be washed off?
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good mask for combination skin that is acne prone?
Deena O.
Brittana E.
Does this work well ok black heads? Does it dry out your skin?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Is this gentle on the skin? Will it cause any irritation or breakouts?