BY YES TO #84 in Face Masks

• I used this product two times and now it is rock solid and won't ...1 Answers
  • Does this product help remove blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do these help minimize pores?1 Answers
Cloe S.
It was supposed to detoxify my skin but all it did was stick in my pores. It didn't even make my skin feel nice or anythingZ
Jessica S.
I wasn't overly impressed by this face mask. My face felt clean, but not super smooth like other masks tend to leave my skin.
stephanie e.
We love the charcoal face wash, price is great, feels great after every use. My kids use all of the yes products I bring home
Miracles A.
Rahway
Great charcoal skin mask. It doesn't make you're skin feel oily or greasy just a good clean feel when you are done using it.
Jaylinne P.
N Miami Beach, FL
Not one of my favorite masks. Didn't do anything for my face. There's better products out there around the same price range.
Victoria P.
Edgewater, FL
I don't really get acne, but I love this product because it brightens my skin, evens out my skin tone, and keeps it clear.
Ema G.
Bloomsburg, PA
i dont feel like this did anything for my skin. i would rather spend the extra money for a highend face mask then this one.
kaitlyn z.
i loved it. the mask made my face feel nice and clean, it was soft and clear. it worked better than i was hoping it would.
Judith D.
Hudson, MA
I only bought this once. I liked it while I was using it but not enough to buy it again. I like their facial wipes better.
Andrea M.
It was okay cannot complain refreshed my face but still didnt do what i needed. I bought it at ulta.the purchase was simple
Shery D.
Worcester, MA
Does this peel off or is it meant to be washed off?
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good mask for combination skin that is acne prone?
Deena O.
Brittana E.
Does this work well ok black heads? Does it dry out your skin?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Is this gentle on the skin? Will it cause any irritation or breakouts?