BY YES TO #84 in Face Masks

• I used this product two times and now it is rock solid and won't ...1 Answers
  • Does this product help remove blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do these help minimize pores?1 Answers
nicole d.
Great face mask that didn't dry my skin out. Tingled a bit when I first  put it on, but went away shortly afterwards.
ninamay t.
Hilliard, OH
I love this mask! I use it about once a week. Leaves my skin nice and soft. It a easy to put on and take off. And it smells good.
Renee A.
Wasn't bad, made my face feel nice and soft, and pretty clean. Definitely opened up my pores a bit, helped with my dry skin too!
Lora t.
Gretna, LA
I like it alot. It cleans my skin very great. I would recommend it to everyone. I use it almost everytime to take my makeup off.
Yvette E.
I love this product! It makes my skin super soft and clean! I have used a lot of face masks and this is by far my favorite!
Nic M.
Dundalk, MD
Charcoal makes are so amazing, and so good for your skin. If I'm too lazy to make my own, this totally takes second place to diy.
Tori P.
I love this mask. They hydrate and make my skin so much softer. The price is very reasonable. The product is so worth the money
Jelitza A.
For a long time I've suffered from horrible acne but now that I've been using this product for months, my acne has cleared up.
Danielle S.
I love this to help keep my skin soft and free of blemishes. It really helps to clear my skin. I love a youthful looking skin!
Jewels J.
So far yes to tomatoes is amazing on my skin I love how my skin accept the product and I can't wait to try their othermud mask
Shery D.
Worcester, MA
Does this peel off or is it meant to be washed off?
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good mask for combination skin that is acne prone?
Deena O.
Brittana E.
Does this work well ok black heads? Does it dry out your skin?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Is this gentle on the skin? Will it cause any irritation or breakouts?