BY YES TO #84 in Face Masks

• Does this product help remove blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do these help minimize pores?1 Answers
Anna C.
Columbia, TN
I liked the way it felt after I washed it off the smell is very strong but tolerable. Good for a quick use but left a lingering smell.
Samantha M.
Wilmington
When i used this the first time it felt good later the next day i saw the peocess in how this was clearing my acne it really works!!!
Sarah Y.
Rankin, IL
I absolutely love this mask!! I don't have acne but it helps clear my skin and makes it feel so smooth and healthy and I love that!!
Kayla S.
New York
A good product, saw results within 1-2 weeks but did burn my skin at first. Might not be best if you have very sensitive skin like me
Danielle D.
Johnstown
It made my skin look good after washing It off, but the next day and even a few days after my skin would be super dry and break out.
Keri B.
Great addition to my skincare arsenal. Great for all over mask or spot treatment! Definitely reccomend for oily and acne prone skin.
Dorothy P.
Ewing, VA
This really helps me clear up my breakouts, it smells nice, and makes my skin feel refreshed.  It's kind of a pain to get off though.
Claudia T.
Mckinney , TX
I've herd good things about this product! Maybe I'll try it soon to review! I have combination skin I don't know if it'll work for me
Chelsea F.
Kenton
I love this product. It has helped my acne some and leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean. Definitely recommend Yes To products!
Erin W.
Rogers, AR
This mask left my face feeling smooth and hydrated. I used the single pack and it was enough for me to do 2 masks!! I'd buy it again!
Shery D.
Worcester, MA
Does this peel off or is it meant to be washed off?
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good mask for combination skin that is acne prone?
Deena O.
Brittana E.
Does this work well ok black heads? Does it dry out your skin?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Is this gentle on the skin? Will it cause any irritation or breakouts?