BY YES TO #84 in Face Masks

• I used this product two times and now it is rock solid and won't ...1 Answers
  • Does this product help remove blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do these help minimize pores?1 Answers
Courtney B.
I was disappointed in this product. I did not see any difference in my acne and this product dried my face out. I do not plan on repurchasing.
brittney a.
SPRING hill, FL
I didnt love this... I wish the product showed more results it did not clean out my pores and left my skin so dry, I wish I could’ve loved this
shruthi p.
I love this product so much. It is easy to apply the product on my face and after a week or two I definitely saw a lot of progress in my skin.
Mandy L.
Algona, WA
Review for: Single more...
This mask is fantastic! Only takes 10 minutes and you will notice a difference in your skin right away. It's cheap, convienant and works great!
Lindsey T.
I love this. It's natural. It feels so nice on the skin. Once you take it off it leaves your skin feeling so refreshing and smooth. Love it!
Isabella B.
Review for: Clear Skin Activated Charcoal more...
One of my favorite charcoal masks. If you use this consistently it clears your skin without drying it out. It works best for combination skin
Michelle S.
San Antonio, TX
Activated charcoal is great! It is so trending but also very good to our skin. This mask cleans deeply your skin and refreshes it. I liked it
Thomas R.
River Ridge, LA
Review for: Other more...
The brightening aspect of this mask is great but the applicator wasn’t efficient and the mask actually irritates my skin for a short period.
lillian S.
Leonardtown, MD
I somewhat like this but the formula isn't great .it doesn't conform to my skin very well .it's very watery .I think it could be a lot better
Nicole M.
Made me break out more. Was allergic to an ingredient. Would not recommend to someone. I did have good luck with the carrot and cucumber one.
Shery D.
Worcester, MA
Does this peel off or is it meant to be washed off?
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good mask for combination skin that is acne prone?
Deena O.
Brittana E.
Does this work well ok black heads? Does it dry out your skin?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Is this gentle on the skin? Will it cause any irritation or breakouts?