BY YES TO #84 in Face Masks

• Does this product help remove blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do these help minimize pores?1 Answers
Cheyenne W.
Stephenville
I liked that the product made my face feel warm. The only downside is that the product was difficult to get out of the container after the first use.
Allyssa P.
Sacramento, CA
This face mask is perfect when I need a refresher. Afterwards it leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean. Any blemishes and bumps are calmed after.
Katelyn W.
Indianapolis
I’m a sucker for all mud mask. I love them the one is a drug store so it’s more affordable but still a little pricey but works wonders on the skin
JonnaRose C.
Fairfield, CA
Review for: Single more...
Love charcoal masks! Feels like it works with just the single use. Wish I can do this every week: and I can! Very accessible at target and Walmart
Jason S.
San Francisco, CA
This is such a good mask! Super affordable and effective. I seen it perform just as well as my more high end charcoal masks. Definitely recommend.
Tracy B.
Love this mask!! Left my skin feeling fresh, clean and it drew out impurities. It also washes off easily, unlike a lot of homemade charcoal masks.
Mandy S.
Portland
I wouldn’t recommend this for anyone who has really dry skin but for combo/oily skin I think this is a great mask that helps to remove impurities.
Alejandra V.
Fort Worth, TX
Feels great on the skin really helps with those days that you need to get all the make up residue off! It definitely is great for drugstore product
Racquel T.
Tried this product twice and the way it made my face feel afterwards was amazing. It didn’t dry my face out like other facial products I’ve tried.
Zoey L.
I was looking for a mask to try and my local Target had this. I have used it all and it helped my skin tremendously. I cannot wait to get it again.
Shery D.
Worcester, MA
Does this peel off or is it meant to be washed off?
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good mask for combination skin that is acne prone?
Deena O.
Brittana E.
Does this work well ok black heads? Does it dry out your skin?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Is this gentle on the skin? Will it cause any irritation or breakouts?