BY YES TO #84 in Face Masks

• Does this product help remove blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do these help minimize pores?1 Answers
Stephanie T.
Marion, IN
I love this product and have also used it in soap bar form. Great for cleaning your make up off your face and most importantly cleans your brushes too!
Laura C.
It's a gentle mask, really good for purifying clogged pores. Won't do much for stubborn blackheads but great if you are a regular acne prone person.
Kylie F.
Henderson, NV
It made my face feel so good, but I was disappointed with the way it came off- it was hard to peel and I wanted that satisfying see the gunk moment.
Courtney G.
Birmingham
It smelled nice but i didn't feel like it was a good clean. I also used a good bit of the product because i didn't felt like enough product came out.
Michelle F.
Bergenfield, NJ
I loved how this mask made my face feel clean but at the same time, not dried out. It was easy to apply, easy to remove and comfortable in the face.
Breana G.
San Francisco, Ca
This product really tightens up my pores and makes my face feel refresh and ready. It clears up my acne by the next day. It is well worth its price.
Samantha C.
Mckinney, TX
This stuff worked pretty well for my skin and I love how it has tomatoes in it. I like their products cause they all have some kind of plant in them
Amber R.
London, OH
I love this mask, doesn't dry my face out and leaves it smooth. You would think tomatoes would be weird for a mask but it works and even smells good.
Irsi M.
Paterson, NJ
This mask makes an amazing different during the the "time of the month" when you get those breakouts. In really love it and it really dries any spots
Haley P.
Bellville , OH
I love using this! It can leave the face feeling a little dry if put on too long, but does a great job cleaning out your pours and fighting off acne
Shery D.
Worcester, MA
Does this peel off or is it meant to be washed off?
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good mask for combination skin that is acne prone?
Deena O.
Brittana E.
Does this work well ok black heads? Does it dry out your skin?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Is this gentle on the skin? Will it cause any irritation or breakouts?