BY YES TO #84 in Face Masks

• Does this product help remove blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do these help minimize pores?1 Answers
Samantha C.
Mckinney, TX
This stuff worked pretty well for my skin and I love how it has tomatoes in it. I like their products cause they all have some kind of plant in them
Amber R.
London, OH
I love this mask, doesn't dry my face out and leaves it smooth. You would think tomatoes would be weird for a mask but it works and even smells good.
Laura C.
It's a gentle mask, really good for purifying clogged pores. Won't do much for stubborn blackheads but great if you are a regular acne prone person.
Cheyenne W.
Stephenville
I liked that the product made my face feel warm. The only downside is that the product was difficult to get out of the container after the first use.
Haley P.
Bellville , OH
I love using this! It can leave the face feeling a little dry if put on too long, but does a great job cleaning out your pours and fighting off acne
Courtney G.
Birmingham
It smelled nice but i didn't feel like it was a good clean. I also used a good bit of the product because i didn't felt like enough product came out.
Michelle F.
Bergenfield, NJ
I loved how this mask made my face feel clean but at the same time, not dried out. It was easy to apply, easy to remove and comfortable in the face.
Breana G.
San Francisco, Ca
This product really tightens up my pores and makes my face feel refresh and ready. It clears up my acne by the next day. It is well worth its price.
Alejandra V.
Fort Worth, TX
Feels great on the skin really helps with those days that you need to get all the make up residue off! It definitely is great for drugstore product
Jason S.
San Francisco, CA
This is such a good mask! Super affordable and effective. I seen it perform just as well as my more high end charcoal masks. Definitely recommend.
Shery D.
Worcester, MA
Does this peel off or is it meant to be washed off?
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good mask for combination skin that is acne prone?
Deena O.
Brittana E.
Does this work well ok black heads? Does it dry out your skin?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Is this gentle on the skin? Will it cause any irritation or breakouts?