BY YES TO #84 in Face Masks

• I used this product two times and now it is rock solid and won't ...1 Answers
  • Does this product help remove blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do these help minimize pores?1 Answers
Taylor L.
I loved this mask. I don't struggle with acne or anything like that, so I just wanted a mask to make my face feel clean and clear. This one was perfect.
Shirley G.
This is the only face mask I've used that I've seen immediate results with. You can see after the first use that it draws out impurities from your skin.
Stephanie T.
Marion, IN
I love this product and have also used it in soap bar form. Great for cleaning your make up off your face and most importantly cleans your brushes too!
Acacia G.
Anderson, SC
Love the way it makes me skin feel. Also, it has cleared up my acne like no other face wash. I only have a trial size and will be going back for more.
vanessa l.
Sunnyvale, CA
This product is one of my favorite face masks I've tried. It leaves my face feeling clean and smooth after I wash it off and helps keeps my skin clear.
Jenny W.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
 Was super good and it was made from natural products which made me like it most. Charcoal I'm the product really helped to open up and cleanse my pores
Heather T.
Clinton Township
Love this stuff!  Keeps me clear without over drying my skin.  I can find them at CVS, Grove Collaborative.  Very gentle to use.
Faith F.
New York , NY
This mask is just OK. I think there are better out there at this price point. It was very hard to wash off and I felt like it got my towels filthy.
Courtney G.
Birmingham
It smelled nice but i didn't feel like it was a good clean. I also used a good bit of the product because i didn't felt like enough product came out.
Michelle F.
Bergenfield, NJ
I loved how this mask made my face feel clean but at the same time, not dried out. It was easy to apply, easy to remove and comfortable in the face.
Shery D.
Worcester, MA
Does this peel off or is it meant to be washed off?
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good mask for combination skin that is acne prone?
Deena O.
Brittana E.
Does this work well ok black heads? Does it dry out your skin?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Is this gentle on the skin? Will it cause any irritation or breakouts?