BY YES TO #84 in Face Masks

• Does this product help remove blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do these help minimize pores?1 Answers
Amanda S.
Enfield, CT
First of all: anything in the Yes To line is amazing. This mud mask is just another example of how amazing this line is. Smells good, feels good and is worth the money.
Marissa C.
Kingman, AZ
With the skin i have it is very difficult for me to find something that works so perfectly with my skin. This mud mask has cleared my face and leaving me very happy with it's results.
Kirstin Q.
Glenwood City
Love this stuff so much! I use a lot of yes to products and they work really well most of the time. This one was pretty good but I have others like I like more.
Daniela C.
chicago, IL
Product was good and it smelled good. The only bad thing was that my skin had some type of reaction after, it turned red and made me be scared to try it again!
Emily W.
Tested this out at a friends house and loved it. Left my skin feeling great. I have sensitive skin and this is one of the few that did make me splotchy after.
Hannah A.
Rome, GA
I can’t tell if I like this product or not because of the fact I couldn’t even get it out of the bottle the charcoal pieces must of gotten stuck in the opening
Sarah L.
Woodstown, NJ
Product is awesome and leave the face feeling great. Always use it for my nightly routine when I'm relaxing and it's perfect, the next day my skin looks great!
Kourtney M.
west palm beach
DEFIANTLY 5 stars , used this new product because i ran out of my old face wash and can’t find it in store anymore so i tryed this and keeps my face so clean !
stephania c.
Dallas , TX
Review for: Clear Skin Activated Charcoal more...
Works pretty well I think the first try it works amazing I noticed changes in my Acne. Squeezing it out is hard but somewhat worth it. I bought mine at target.
adriann p.
Benton, LA
Probably my favorite charcoal mask that I have used so far! It is a good value for the price as well! I did notice that it made my skin a little drier though!
Shery D.
Worcester, MA
Does this peel off or is it meant to be washed off?
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good mask for combination skin that is acne prone?
Deena O.
Brittana E.
Does this work well ok black heads? Does it dry out your skin?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Is this gentle on the skin? Will it cause any irritation or breakouts?