BY YES TO #84 in Face Masks

• Does this product help remove blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do these help minimize pores?1 Answers
Stacy M.
Algona, WA
This mask is so soft leaves your skin feeling absolutely fresh and soft. It does dry out a bit fast, but i don't think you should be leaving it on for too long. it can be a bit harsh so you should follow with a nice moisturizer. But after a day I can clearly see the effects on my skin and it looks beautiful!
Kelly R.
I love using this mask. It makes my face super smooth and soft afterwards. I paid about 20$ for it at target which is a little pricey for me but the value is pretty good. I've bought it a few times. I like the whole line of yes to tomatoes. I like when the clay starts to dry then I know it's working.
Mary F.
I really liked this. I felt it detoxed impurities out of my skin making it more supple and smooth, radiant. I have dry skin so i did need a light moisturizer after.
Christina T.
Knoxville, TN
I wish we sold the big tube of it at the ulta I work in. I would totally buy it. I keep rebuying the small packets. I notice a huge change in how oily and acne prone my skin is after using this. The small isn't bad at all and it's easy to apply.
Bridget W.
Telluride, CO
I love this mask. I just used it on a fun girl's night in. It was a great color for Instagram selfies so that all the other girls from our work would be jealous. My skin feels bright and tight and it was easy to apply and remove.
Alexis G.
Shelter Is Ht, NY
I have had acne for awhile now, and I always feel like nothing works. I'm not claiming that this is a miracle product, but I do notice a difference in my skin after I use it (which is all the confidence us acne clad people need)
Tiffany G.
Lawton, OK
Love this mask! Makes my face feel great after I use it! It doesn't dry out my skin or make it feel oily. Smells great. I can peel it off or wash it off without having to scrub my skin off! It's a great mask for the price!
Maggie C.
Absolutely loved this mask! Bought one at Target for only $2.50, and it has made my skin feel great! I was breaking out horribly and my skin just didn't feel fresh or clean. After using this mask which only took about 20 minutes total, my face feels so clean and I can already tell my breakouts have stopped.
Nikki Y.
I really like this and it doesn't make my skin freak out. A little pricey but this product line has always worked well for me. Also works great on my Boyfriends face.
Lynn N.
This mud mask is Fantastic! I wasn't sure if I was wasting my time and money when I purchased this. After the first use, my skin started to clear. The mask left my skin so soft and glowing. Love It!
Shery D.
Worcester, MA
Does this peel off or is it meant to be washed off?
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good mask for combination skin that is acne prone?
Deena O.
Brittana E.
Does this work well ok black heads? Does it dry out your skin?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Is this gentle on the skin? Will it cause any irritation or breakouts?