BY YES TO #84 in Face Masks

• Does this product help remove blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do these help minimize pores?1 Answers
Sarah L.
San Francisco, CA
Great mask! I use it once a week and it leaves my skin bright, clean and refreshed. It feels a bit tight and dry when it's on, but I only leave it for 10 minutes and then wash off. Purchased on Amazon for a great price, too.
Ashley
Made my face feel really clean! Was my first timeusing and Will definitely using it again. Hardened a little fast and made my skin feel hot but could just been my face.
Larissa W.
I got this at Walmart on sale and thought I would try it and I really liked it! They were on sale 2/5 so that wasn't bad! It felt drying when it was on but it didn't irritate my skin! I am hoping it will help with oil and blemishes! Good mask so far!
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
So far I love this mask! Feels great on my face and very gentle! Got it at Walmart for very cheap and I'm a first time user and I love it! Feels very clean after washing I re commend to all my friends!
Timyia D.
Statesboro, GA
This stuff makes my bumps go down overnight whenever I use it! It's a bit hard to wash off which stinks but an overall good product. I've used it a few times and love it! I got it on sale at Kmart for about $7 so I'm not sure of the full price, but I'd buy it again!
Darrisha D.
Alameda, CA
I noticed the job being done after 4 uses I like the product I love how it feels when it dries feels tight but the color makes it a little mesy when rinsing off I now use it before I take shower I put it on and get ready for my shower I'd buy more
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
I try to use this mask once or twice a week and I can definitely see the difference in my skin. I'm 24 but my skin still behaves as though I'm in high school. This mask has calmed the redness and decreased the amount of acne I've been getting.
C. O.
I bought this a few weeks ago, as recently I've been struggling with a few stubborn breakouts. It certainly has helped bring a few stubborn bumps to the surface so that they could heal faster, but it should be noted that there is fragrance. I'm not exactly sure how to describe it; but it doesn't smell all that pleasant and is a little cloyingly artificial. If you can stand that smell and are not sensitive to it, then I would totally recommend it!
Melissa P.
Sherman, TX
I absolutely adore this product, and have been using it almost everynight. Love how clear my skin has been since using it. Really works wonders. I highly recommend. It is a little pricey, but definitely worth its weight in gold!
Sarah P.
Round Rock, TX
This has become my holy grail mud mask for my acne prone skin. I use it almost every night and it works to reduce the appearance of my constant active break outs. It has not dried out the rest of my skin.
Shery D.
Worcester, MA
Does this peel off or is it meant to be washed off?
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good mask for combination skin that is acne prone?
Deena O.
Brittana E.
Does this work well ok black heads? Does it dry out your skin?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Is this gentle on the skin? Will it cause any irritation or breakouts?