BY YES TO #84 in Face Masks

• I used this product two times and now it is rock solid and won't ...1 Answers
  • Does this product help remove blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do these help minimize pores?1 Answers
Barbara S.
It was nice when I first bought it. Definitely different. Although I didn't like how the packaging dried the product on the inside and that the twist top kept Getting stuck.
Samantha S.
Staten Island, NY
Application of this mask was easy. You can feel it start to work right away. I experienced a warming sensation followed by a cooling one (others might experience it differently.) it went on evenly, even in the nose area

After a good rinse off my skin feels smooth and balanced!

Will buy again!!
Emily V.
Harrisonburg, VA
This is by far the best mud mask I have ever used! It is easy to apply and leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed! Would highly recommend this product to those who have combination skin like I do!
Amanda C.
Medford, MA
Love this face mask! I feel like it really draws the gross stuff out plus it smells great. I only do this mask when my other masks aren't working like they should since this one is so small and a little pricey. I think this is a really great charcoal mask that's widely available.
Cristina F.
this product made my face feel so smooth afterwards. very affordable too!! my pores looked so clear afterwards. i bought it from cvs. i've only used it once but i am definitely going to repurchase!
Emily D.
MANLY, IA
It was amazing! It helped my skin feel and look great. I will definitely be going to buy more. My skin looked better the next day and its definitely helped with breakouts!
Karo H.
I just tried out this product and just after one use i love how my skin feels. I've never had my skin feel so soft and clean but at the same time it didn't over dry my skin. I have had a lot of issues with acne and tried so many different products but nothing i have used before has made my skin feel this healthy after just one use, i will definitely be trying out more of the Yes to tomatoes line and recommend this to anyone who struggles with acne to give it a try.
Tammy W.
It was very nice and exfoliating but it left a slight redness to the face after using it. I would definitely recommend this prodouct to acne prone skin and i would definitely buy this again.
Ruby R.
Long Beach, CA
I love this facemask, it really mets my expectation of face mask. I have only purchased one time but I am planning on purchasing again. It is very hydrating to my skin
mika l.
Columbus, IN
I love this product so much!! I use charcoal products and decided to try this brand when I spotted it at Target. It was easy to apply and dried quickly. I used a thin amount not so generous as the tube days and still feel it does just as good! My skin feels better, looks clearer and redness in minimized. I'm going to be trying their other products too!!!
Shery D.
Worcester, MA
Does this peel off or is it meant to be washed off?
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good mask for combination skin that is acne prone?
Deena O.
Brittana E.
Does this work well ok black heads? Does it dry out your skin?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Is this gentle on the skin? Will it cause any irritation or breakouts?