BY YES TO #84 in Face Masks

• Does this product help remove blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do these help minimize pores?1 Answers
Denisse R. A.
Brooksville, FL
I just used the single use pouch from the store and LOVED it! Never have I used a facial mask that has left my skin feel fresh, smooth, look brighter, AND left no residue. Usually, others leave a light film, but this did not! My pores looked smaller, and my skin free! Buying the bottle version next! Use a washcloth to remove and you have added exfoliation to the process too! ;)
Barbara S.
It was nice when I first bought it. Definitely different. Although I didn't like how the packaging dried the product on the inside and that the twist top kept Getting stuck.
Emily V.
Harrisonburg, VA
This is by far the best mud mask I have ever used! It is easy to apply and leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed! Would highly recommend this product to those who have combination skin like I do!
Emily D.
MANLY, IA
It was amazing! It helped my skin feel and look great. I will definitely be going to buy more. My skin looked better the next day and its definitely helped with breakouts!
Amanda C.
Medford, MA
Love this face mask! I feel like it really draws the gross stuff out plus it smells great. I only do this mask when my other masks aren't working like they should since this one is so small and a little pricey. I think this is a really great charcoal mask that's widely available.
Cristina F.
this product made my face feel so smooth afterwards. very affordable too!! my pores looked so clear afterwards. i bought it from cvs. i've only used it once but i am definitely going to repurchase!
Karo H.
I just tried out this product and just after one use i love how my skin feels. I've never had my skin feel so soft and clean but at the same time it didn't over dry my skin. I have had a lot of issues with acne and tried so many different products but nothing i have used before has made my skin feel this healthy after just one use, i will definitely be trying out more of the Yes to tomatoes line and recommend this to anyone who struggles with acne to give it a try.
Tammy W.
It was very nice and exfoliating but it left a slight redness to the face after using it. I would definitely recommend this prodouct to acne prone skin and i would definitely buy this again.
Ruby R.
Long Beach, CA
I love this facemask, it really mets my expectation of face mask. I have only purchased one time but I am planning on purchasing again. It is very hydrating to my skin
Frederick G.
Alexandria
I loved this product after trying it i went in bought a full thing of the Yes Charcoal Mud Mask. This product works really well without leaving your skin oily like other products do.
Shery D.
Worcester, MA
Does this peel off or is it meant to be washed off?
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good mask for combination skin that is acne prone?
Deena O.
Brittana E.
Does this work well ok black heads? Does it dry out your skin?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Is this gentle on the skin? Will it cause any irritation or breakouts?