BY YES TO #84 in Face Masks

• Does this product help remove blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do these help minimize pores?1 Answers
abby i.
Omaha, NE
LOVE THIS prodict one of the best ones i have used... makes my face look more healthy more pretty... idk is just perfect... i recoment it is great as well as all yes products
Omeshia B.
I use this clay mask at night before bed. I apply it and hop in the shower, even  with sensitive skin this charcoal mask was gentle. It exceeded my expectations. Packaging was nice.
Cheyenne G.
Just recently got this, I've used it maybe 3 times now and I love it!! It really helps with my skin and helps clear any pimples away! I bought it for $15 which in my opinion is a little high but it works great so, I guess it'll be alright!
MaKenna E.
I love this charcoal mud mask. It smells good and actually shows results very quickly. My acne started to clear up the day after I used it. It's simple to apply, a thin layer does the trick, and you wash it off after 10 minutes as your face will feel so clean and refreshed. I only wish that this brand carried this type of mask in a peel off version because those are very exfoliating and pore cleansing.
Denisse R. A.
Brooksville, FL
I just used the single use pouch from the store and LOVED it! Never have I used a facial mask that has left my skin feel fresh, smooth, look brighter, AND left no residue. Usually, others leave a light film, but this did not! My pores looked smaller, and my skin free! Buying the bottle version next! Use a washcloth to remove and you have added exfoliation to the process too! ;)
Barbara S.
It was nice when I first bought it. Definitely different. Although I didn't like how the packaging dried the product on the inside and that the twist top kept Getting stuck.
Samantha S.
Staten Island, NY
Application of this mask was easy. You can feel it start to work right away. I experienced a warming sensation followed by a cooling one (others might experience it differently.) it went on evenly, even in the nose area

After a good rinse off my skin feels smooth and balanced!

Will buy again!!
Emily V.
Harrisonburg, VA
This is by far the best mud mask I have ever used! It is easy to apply and leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed! Would highly recommend this product to those who have combination skin like I do!
Cristina F.
this product made my face feel so smooth afterwards. very affordable too!! my pores looked so clear afterwards. i bought it from cvs. i've only used it once but i am definitely going to repurchase!
Amanda C.
Medford, MA
Love this face mask! I feel like it really draws the gross stuff out plus it smells great. I only do this mask when my other masks aren't working like they should since this one is so small and a little pricey. I think this is a really great charcoal mask that's widely available.
Shery D.
Worcester, MA
Does this peel off or is it meant to be washed off?
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good mask for combination skin that is acne prone?
Deena O.
Brittana E.
Does this work well ok black heads? Does it dry out your skin?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Is this gentle on the skin? Will it cause any irritation or breakouts?