BY YES TO #84 in Face Masks

• I used this product two times and now it is rock solid and won't ...1 Answers
  • Does this product help remove blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do these help minimize pores?1 Answers
Courtney C.
Love this mask when my skin gets oily. Quick and easy. Pulls the oils to the surface, so I make sure to use 3-4 times per week so I don't leave any oil/bacteria trapped.
Jennifer T.
I was very hesitant switching from my peter thomas Roth mask to this-but I'm so happy I did! This is a fraction of the cost and is just as amazing! I will say that this mask is slightly more drying for me that the Irish mud mask, but it's not really a problem since I have oily skin. I had a cystic pimple on my chin and used this and the next day it was significantly flatter and the redness was gone. This will definitely be keeping a spot in my medicine cabinet!
Moni B.
Charlotte, NC
I used this product only briefly, but I didn't see any changing results after a week or so I quit using it. However, if it works for you, it's a great price and has a lot of natural ingredients!
Ashley S.
AMAZING, one of the best face masks I've ever used, I tend to use this product once of twice a week and it makes my skin so smooth and cleans out my pores so week, would most definitely purchase this product again!!
abby i.
Omaha, NE
LOVE THIS prodict one of the best ones i have used... makes my face look more healthy more pretty... idk is just perfect... i recoment it is great as well as all yes products
Omeshia B.
I use this clay mask at night before bed. I apply it and hop in the shower, even  with sensitive skin this charcoal mask was gentle. It exceeded my expectations. Packaging was nice.
MaKenna E.
I love this charcoal mud mask. It smells good and actually shows results very quickly. My acne started to clear up the day after I used it. It's simple to apply, a thin layer does the trick, and you wash it off after 10 minutes as your face will feel so clean and refreshed. I only wish that this brand carried this type of mask in a peel off version because those are very exfoliating and pore cleansing.
Cheyenne G.
Just recently got this, I've used it maybe 3 times now and I love it!! It really helps with my skin and helps clear any pimples away! I bought it for $15 which in my opinion is a little high but it works great so, I guess it'll be alright!
Samantha S.
Staten Island, NY
Application of this mask was easy. You can feel it start to work right away. I experienced a warming sensation followed by a cooling one (others might experience it differently.) it went on evenly, even in the nose area

After a good rinse off my skin feels smooth and balanced!

Will buy again!!
Barbara S.
It was nice when I first bought it. Definitely different. Although I didn't like how the packaging dried the product on the inside and that the twist top kept Getting stuck.
Shery D.
Worcester, MA
Does this peel off or is it meant to be washed off?
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good mask for combination skin that is acne prone?
Deena O.
Brittana E.
Does this work well ok black heads? Does it dry out your skin?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Is this gentle on the skin? Will it cause any irritation or breakouts?