BY YES TO #84 in Face Masks

• Does this product help remove blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do these help minimize pores?1 Answers
Kelly P.
Nevada
I loved this product. It really cleared my pores and refreshed my skin. I've been searching everywhere for a good mask, and this was the first one I was satisfied with.
Erin R.
Cypress, CA
This charcoal mask is the only one I can use on my easily irritated skin that doesn't make a current breakout worse. The charcoal carefully detoxes while the salicylic acid heals the breakout. And you can't beat the price!
Ashley P.
I love this brand so much!! They do not test on animals and every product is extremely high quality! Have loved every one I have tried and love how creative they are with branding with multiple lines for each skin concern
Lauren M.
Love this product! Not only does it help to clean your skin it exfoliates too. My skin is super sensitive so I'm always surprised when it doesn't react to something new. My skin did not mind this at all. Great product!!!
Samantha R.
Brooksville, FL
My friend had me try this a few weeks ago and I loved it, took a bit to dry but that was my own fault for applying a tad too much. But my face felt amazinf afterwards.
Shannon R.
You feel very refreshed after using this product. It is very useful when needing to feel refreshed and clean. Your face is overall the cleanest it can be after using the product. It was my first time using it and I was wowed! I definitely would buy it again!
Diamond J.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
I love the consistency of this mask however it did leave my face feeling a bit dry afterwards. Nothing moisturizer can't fix! I recommend for oily to combination skin
Hannah B.
Grove
Okay so, my skin does not like charcoal at all and I just found that out. I got it from a friend that told me it was a miracle worker. First and last time using this
Madison L.
Tampa
This stuff is okay. The ups are it smells great, tingles and tightens. But it doesnt help my breakouts at all and thats really was i was looking for in this product.
Mya F.
I used this product during one of my breakouts and it didn't really do anything for my skin. It stung petty bad when i first put it on but it died down after a while. I just didn't really see the results. Definitely wouldn't buy it again. Didnt really help
Shery D.
Worcester, MA
Does this peel off or is it meant to be washed off?
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good mask for combination skin that is acne prone?
Deena O.
Brittana E.
Does this work well ok black heads? Does it dry out your skin?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Is this gentle on the skin? Will it cause any irritation or breakouts?