BY YES TO #84 in Face Masks

• Does this product help remove blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do these help minimize pores?1 Answers
Erin G.
Columbus, OH
I just bought this this week and after only one use it's done wonders for my acne! I had a major break out on my chin and after one 15-minute mask it reduced the redness and drew out and healed a few stubborn bumps. It left my skin feeling smooth and clean and I definitely plan on using this once every 3-4 weeks, potentially along with the other Yes To Tomato products. It has a scent to it which I found to be sweet and subtle, nothing too artificial or strong. I would definitely recommend this product if you struggle with acne and redness!
Bailey R.
Very hard to get off, didn't really help with anything that it said it was going to, left my skin very sticky for the next couple of hours. Bought it from Ulta, most likely would not buy again.
Jordan P.
Coconut Creek, FL
I love this mask! Yes to is an amazing brand and this mask leaves my skin feeling smooth and very clean. I think this is a very effective mask! You can buy it at target!
Kelly P.
Nevada
I loved this product. It really cleared my pores and refreshed my skin. I've been searching everywhere for a good mask, and this was the first one I was satisfied with.
Erin R.
Cypress, CA
This charcoal mask is the only one I can use on my easily irritated skin that doesn't make a current breakout worse. The charcoal carefully detoxes while the salicylic acid heals the breakout. And you can't beat the price!
Ashley P.
I love this brand so much!! They do not test on animals and every product is extremely high quality! Have loved every one I have tried and love how creative they are with branding with multiple lines for each skin concern
Samantha R.
Brooksville, FL
My friend had me try this a few weeks ago and I loved it, took a bit to dry but that was my own fault for applying a tad too much. But my face felt amazinf afterwards.
Shannon R.
You feel very refreshed after using this product. It is very useful when needing to feel refreshed and clean. Your face is overall the cleanest it can be after using the product. It was my first time using it and I was wowed! I definitely would buy it again!
Diamond J.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
I love the consistency of this mask however it did leave my face feeling a bit dry afterwards. Nothing moisturizer can't fix! I recommend for oily to combination skin
Lauren M.
Love this product! Not only does it help to clean your skin it exfoliates too. My skin is super sensitive so I'm always surprised when it doesn't react to something new. My skin did not mind this at all. Great product!!!
Shery D.
Worcester, MA
Does this peel off or is it meant to be washed off?
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good mask for combination skin that is acne prone?
Deena O.
Brittana E.
Does this work well ok black heads? Does it dry out your skin?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Is this gentle on the skin? Will it cause any irritation or breakouts?