BY YES TO #84 in Face Masks

• I used this product two times and now it is rock solid and won't ...1 Answers
  • Does this product help remove blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do these help minimize pores?1 Answers
Marissa W.
I love this face mask! I find it doesn't burn too much my skin is super soft after I did see a decrease in breakouts. I really enjoy this product and I would definitely repurchase
Lauren K.
for the price, this is a good value mask. it cools the skin and clears up major breakouts. it's gentle on the face and does not irritate. i bought this mask from target and would definitely recommend it.
Sharon V.
Center, CO
This is the best product ever! I use to not like masks and its amazing! It leave your face feeling so fresh and glowing! You feel like your face isnt dirty anymore! I love it!
Jennifer G.
Cabot , AR
Love this product! It made my very dry skin moisturized!! It also got rid of a lot of the dirt I could feel in my pores. It was gentle on the skin and no bad reactions after using it. Would recommend!
Sophie M.
I love this! This product is comparable to the Origins charcoal mask at a fraction of the price. It's all natural, non-irritating (for me at least) and does it's job well. I would definitely recommend.
Candice R.
This is my go to mask when my skin is acting up and I don't have time to do a Bentonite-turmeric mask. It obliterates my acne in no time! I love to do this at night and by morning I have clear skin.
Not my favorite skin care product it really stings my skin after I have it on my face for about a minute I like how it is packaged and I smell ok not the best sent overall you can probably find another product better then this for the same price this product doesn't wow me.
Kaitlyn L.
This mask was so/so to me. I felt like it didn't really adhere to my skin so I had to use more product than I usually would. Also the smell is not my favorite. After rinsing with warm water and a wash cloth, my skin did feel nice and clean. Probably won't buy again though.
member-dbd1a45f2
I used this product for girls night with a friend, aside from it being a little messy it was a great product. We both agreed that it made our skin super soft and it didn't dry out my skin like other masks I've used!
Natalie Z.
ONTARIO, CA
I have oily acne prone skin and this product worked for me. I noticed I was a bit less oily the next morning after using this mask and my pimples started to dry up as well.
Shery D.
Worcester, MA
Does this peel off or is it meant to be washed off?
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good mask for combination skin that is acne prone?
Deena O.
Brittana E.
Does this work well ok black heads? Does it dry out your skin?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Is this gentle on the skin? Will it cause any irritation or breakouts?