BY YES TO #84 in Face Masks

• Does this product help remove blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do these help minimize pores?1 Answers
Jennifer G.
Cabot , AR
Love this product! It made my very dry skin moisturized!! It also got rid of a lot of the dirt I could feel in my pores. It was gentle on the skin and no bad reactions after using it. Would recommend!
member-dbd1a45f2
I used this product for girls night with a friend, aside from it being a little messy it was a great product. We both agreed that it made our skin super soft and it didn't dry out my skin like other masks I've used!
Kaitlyn L.
This mask was so/so to me. I felt like it didn't really adhere to my skin so I had to use more product than I usually would. Also the smell is not my favorite. After rinsing with warm water and a wash cloth, my skin did feel nice and clean. Probably won't buy again though.
Candice R.
This is my go to mask when my skin is acting up and I don't have time to do a Bentonite-turmeric mask. It obliterates my acne in no time! I love to do this at night and by morning I have clear skin.
Not my favorite skin care product it really stings my skin after I have it on my face for about a minute I like how it is packaged and I smell ok not the best sent overall you can probably find another product better then this for the same price this product doesn't wow me.
Natalie Z.
ONTARIO, CA
I have oily acne prone skin and this product worked for me. I noticed I was a bit less oily the next morning after using this mask and my pimples started to dry up as well.
Kat H.
Cleansed my skin well, but left it feeling a bit dry, like other facial washes. Had a nice scent to it as well. My acne noticeably went down after several days, so I'd say it works pretty well. It was my first time trying it, but I'll definitely buy again when I run out.
Megan P.
Marlton, NJ
Just used this! It left my skin soft and clear feeling but I definitely needed to moisturize immediately afterward. Did a good job at getting into my pores. Would use again
Tyra J.
I've always been a fan of Yes To products because they are natural. I gotta say although not a requirement this mask has a very pleasant smell. And left my skin very soft.
Janasha K.
Loved this mask! It left my skin feeling clean and fresh and within a day or so a recent breakout I had been struggling with disappeared. Not a huge fan of the smell but it was nothing so bad that I wouldn't use the mask again. I will definitely repurchase this product.
Shery D.
Worcester, MA
Does this peel off or is it meant to be washed off?
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good mask for combination skin that is acne prone?
Deena O.
Brittana E.
Does this work well ok black heads? Does it dry out your skin?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Is this gentle on the skin? Will it cause any irritation or breakouts?