BY YES TO #84 in Face Masks

• Does this product help remove blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do these help minimize pores?1 Answers
Morgan H.
Portland, OR
This is amazing for acne and is incredibly easy to apply. It is fantastic for sensitive skin, but make sure to use warm water to wash off. This has made my way into my routine every week.
Gabriela O.
NorthCarolina
This brand has a lot of organic products. I have a problem of acne. And this face mask made my face feel more free than with a bunch of pimples. Recommend to people who have a lot of acne!
Claudia L.
Ann Arbor, MI
Great face mask, It helps yo prevent breakouts and leaves a Great sensation on The skin. The single packaged are convenient and easy to transport. Pleaseantly surprised with The product.
b h.
One of my absolute favorite charcoal masks. Really pulls dirt and oil out of your pores and the price point is great for an every day kind of mask. Have and will continue to re-purchase.
Aiixx M.
Bronx , NY
I just used once I don't like how it's smalls but I will give another opportunity to see how my skins fells , because I loved the price and I have so many good experience whit this brand
Ashton G.
The texture of the mask was pleasant and the smell was nice, but it made my face feel as if it had a film after washing it. Other than that the packaging is perfect size, and in all the product is good and I would definitely buy it again! I recommend this product for a day you just want to relax!
Chelsea M.
Compared to other charcoal masks, it is within the top. It is very gentle on my sometimes sensitive skin, leaving it cool and refreshed. The packaging of yesto is appealing and caught my attention. Currently using the product and plan to buy it again.
Heather R.
I love this mask! My skin is oily and acne prone. This mask clears up the oil and the large pores on and around my nose and chin. My skin afterwards is nice and smooth too, no dryness!
Laura M.
Bismarck, ND
I was looking for a product simular to the origins charcoal mask and found this product at target. I felt like this mask was just ok. Not as effective as other products I have tried.
Emily M.
Darlington, IN
Was so excited for this product but I feel I might have picked up a faulty one! It became hard very quickly to the point it was hard to get out of the bottle. Such a disappointment.!
Shery D.
Worcester, MA
Does this peel off or is it meant to be washed off?
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good mask for combination skin that is acne prone?
Deena O.
Brittana E.
Does this work well ok black heads? Does it dry out your skin?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Is this gentle on the skin? Will it cause any irritation or breakouts?