BY YES TO #84 in Face Masks

• Does this product help remove blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do these help minimize pores?1 Answers
Jaqueline  C.
San Marcos, CA
I recommend this product to people who have acne problems like myself. I had some doubts at first but it really made me more open minded to this product. I have heard good stuff about the Yes To brand but never heard of the ones with acne solutions. So this product is a detoxifying mud mask and it really feels like a tight mud mask. The product color isn't the best looking one but it has such a great smell. I would say it smells like a baby powder which I love. The product is squishy and easy to apply with just two fingers. You leave it in for 10 minutes and clean your skin. It leaves your skin soft and bright. Not even oily like I have some products do in the past. I haven't had a breakout since I started using this product so highly recommend it.
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
To be honest I'm pretty sure all charcoal masks are exactly the same, with that being said I did like this one. It didn't irritate my skin and it's inexpensive. You can pick this up at any drug store
Jayna H.
Bronx, NY
I love Yes to products. They are super natural and really effective. It doesn't smell like tomatoes which i feel is good. I bought it in target. It really met my expectations I definitely recommend!!
Shannon M.
Definitely made me break out at first, which is not the end of the world and a little expected when trying new skincare, but it did persist for two weeks. After that, the breakouts stopped and I noticed my skin becoming more toned and clear overall. Of you're okay with an adjustment period, this is a good product.
Samantha S.
El Monte, CA
I enjoy this product very much! I use it either while in the shower or after I feel like it gets all the gunk out of my pores. After using it my face feels nice and soft. I bought mine at target.
Claire B.
Vestavia Hls, AL
I love this product, I found it while browsing at Target one day. For the price, it is a wonderful product . It left my skin feeling very refreshed and clean. I would definitely purchase this again!
Maggie I.
Brunswick, OH
The tomato is considered an acne mask, however it broke me out! I tried it on three occasions and had a reaction every time. This is a shame because I really love muds and I wanted to love this.
Love it! Improves skin complexion!!!! No reactions and no peeling after. Great for after the shower. Gentle cleansing motion with water to take off. Not expensive at walmart or other local stores. Definitely a must in my vanity.
Brandy ♍.
Lake Odessa , MI
This is my favorite mask for clearing out my pores. It stings slightly but that comes with most charcoal masks. It is a good, soothing sort of tingle. Easy to remove and doesn't dry out my skin.
Nicole A.
Love this product! I bought for the great price and I am hooked! Leaves my skin so soft and smooth and smells great! It also comes in personal sizes which I get for "spa nights" with the girls!
Shery D.
Worcester, MA
Does this peel off or is it meant to be washed off?
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good mask for combination skin that is acne prone?
Deena O.
Brittana E.
Does this work well ok black heads? Does it dry out your skin?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Is this gentle on the skin? Will it cause any irritation or breakouts?