BY YES TO #84 in Face Masks

• Does this product help remove blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do these help minimize pores?1 Answers
Jackie C.
Oklahoma city, OK
Pretty good face wash, it's really creamy and it gets on my hair, also doesn't remove my makeup if I have any left so I usually use it after I remove it but other than that it really gets in your pores
Dianah H.
Bethlehem
This is by far one of the greatest products I have used on my face. I had some acne and was suggested to try this out and boy am I glad I did...it improved the way my face looked by almost 100 percent!
Nikye W.
I like this product it's nice i thought I would give it try it was somewhat effective not like I thought it would be though I don't think I would purchase again the packaging was ok nothing special about it could use a little more work it you looking for affordable it will work
Anna H.
For a drugstore mud mask, this is amazing! The price isn't too bad when compared to a lot of the more expensive brands. It was very easy to use and take off. It didn't have an overpowering smell. It left my skin feeling so soft and clean. I recommend this to all of my friends.
Colleen A.
For the price this mask is nice but it tends to rip out the tiny hairs on your face more than remove a lot from blackheads. I've only bought it once and I don't think it would be worth it to buy again.
Missie S.
Fresno
Excellent product. Mild tingling sensation, gets very tight on face. Doesn’t dry out skin, easily comes off without pulling at the skin. Purchased at Target, great value for cost. Would purchase again.
Alexis G.
livingston
This does a great job for a weekly cleaner. It cleaned my pores and left my face feeling very smooth. I let it completely dry before i remove it. It does a great job at helping me keep my oily skin under control. If you havent tried this already you definitely should, it rocks!
Dannyelle C.
Loved the smell and was really excited to try because it had tomatoes and charcol products im told work great for acne, but unfortunately it didnt work well for my acne it stayed steady and didnt go away, but smell was amazing.
Melanie B.
Spring Hill
Great tightening face mask and really helps to suck up excess oil, only give it 4 only because it slightly leaves my skin needing just a touch of moisturizing afterwards but still a fantastic mask!!
Christina L.
I did like this product. It would have given it five stars if it was a peel off mask. I noticed that it has helped reduce blackheads on my nose. I like that it has charcoal in the product because it helps remove impurities from the skin. I also felt it was reasonably priced.
Shery D.
Worcester, MA
Does this peel off or is it meant to be washed off?
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good mask for combination skin that is acne prone?
Deena O.
Brittana E.
Does this work well ok black heads? Does it dry out your skin?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Is this gentle on the skin? Will it cause any irritation or breakouts?