BY YES TO #84 in Face Masks

• Does this product help remove blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do these help minimize pores?1 Answers
Bree W.
Douglas
Liked this product a lot. Used it very about a month and it cleared my face up very well. But, when I got the product from Walmart once it was already dried out when I tried to use it that evening. Thankfully when i emailed the company they very quickly went above and beyond to fix the issue.
Megan W.
Dalton, PA
I love it but I'm not a fan of the price honestly. It's a bit expensive for the amount of product especially not being a very special brand. It does the job though and works nicely so I can't complain about that
Jessica V.
No mask has ever broke my skin out so badly. The smell is awful. It is definitely not a product I will purchase again. I had oily skin as the time I used this and the mask mixed together poorly with my skin type.
Leah S.
Magnolia, TX
This mask cleaned my pores pretty well and made my skin soft and shiny! It's definitely worth the value! I have sensitive skin and it didn't hurt or damage my skin at all. They also have it available in single use packs that are great if you just want to try it out!!
Mad A.
Honolulu, HI
Yes to Tomatoes Clear Skin Activated Charcoal Mud Mask, 2 oz works great on all skin types. Stings a little when you put it on but that when you know it is working. DONT USE WHEN YOU HAVE A SUN BURN!
Veronica R.
Apopka, FL
I was a bit disappointed when I purchased this. The 1st one I purchased I had to return because the product was dried out. The second time I purchased it I had a bad reaction to it and my face broke out badly.
Charlie C.
Eastvale, CA
I really like the simplicity of this mask. It's all natural and doesn't sting. It takes a bit to rinse all the way off, but the activated charcoal is a huge plus and really gets in to drive dirt out of pores!
Jocelyn G.
I absolutely love this product. The charcoal really makes my skin feel super clean. I would definitely recommend this product to people with oily, acne prone skin, or just need a good deep cleansing treatment.
Allie S.
Works great , I had a bunch of pimples and blackhead but after a week of using this i could see them all start to vanish , the scrub is very soft on the skin and it was very effective , this was my first time using it  and Im pretty happy with  it , I plan on using it again .
Molly B.
Marshall, MI
This is AMAZING!!! The smell is even great! I can put this on at night and wake up with the redness tone down significantly and cleared up skin. It doesn't dehydrate your skin at all. I will purchase again!!
Shery D.
Worcester, MA
Does this peel off or is it meant to be washed off?
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good mask for combination skin that is acne prone?
Deena O.
Brittana E.
Does this work well ok black heads? Does it dry out your skin?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Is this gentle on the skin? Will it cause any irritation or breakouts?