BY YES TO #84 in Face Masks

• I used this product two times and now it is rock solid and won't ...1 Answers
  • Does this product help remove blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do these help minimize pores?1 Answers
Allie S.
Works great , I had a bunch of pimples and blackhead but after a week of using this i could see them all start to vanish , the scrub is very soft on the skin and it was very effective , this was my first time using it  and Im pretty happy with  it , I plan on using it again .
Val C.
houston
This product is really nice! It doesn't have any fragrance and it's perfect for my sensitive skin. I bought it at my local drugstore and it was a first impression. The packaging is very cute and good for getting all the product. It was a little pricey for me but overall, worth it!
Rylee S.
Love this mask, always leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean!Say Yes To Tomatoes packaging is perfect for storing until the next use. Better than I expected for something I bought at target. Definitely will purchase again!
Michelle F.
Review for: Clear Skin Activated Charcoal more...
This product is awesome. A little bit goes a long way. I bought it at CVS, most drug stores carry the YesTo brand. It gets firm on your skin but it is so easy to wash off and it leaves your skin feeling soft and clean.
Gabby S.
For the price point, this mask was pretty good. However, I have used better facemasks. This charcoal mask word to strip my skin, but did not leave it feeling fresh when I took it off. I would not repurchase
Taylor B.
Corvallis, OR
This felt really nice on the skin. A single use pack gave enough product for a nice, thick layer on the face, which I liked. My skin seemed more even and felt clean and smooth afterward. Would do again!
Kristen G.
Portland, OR
It was very harsh and drying on my skin. As someone with normal to oily skin, this product irritated my skin. It fixed one problem but created another. I will not buy this for myself or my husband again.
Missie S.
Fresno
Excellent product. Mild tingling sensation, gets very tight on face. Doesn’t dry out skin, easily comes off without pulling at the skin. Purchased at Target, great value for cost. Would purchase again.
Emily N.
Really love this product! It helped clear my skin from really terrible breakouts almost instantly! I was extremely skeptical because I do have extremely sensitive skin but it was amazing on my skin and helped soothe it. It was also a great price for the quality of the product, better than most skincare I've tried from sephora.
Jackie C.
Oklahoma city, OK
Pretty good face wash, it's really creamy and it gets on my hair, also doesn't remove my makeup if I have any left so I usually use it after I remove it but other than that it really gets in your pores
Shery D.
Worcester, MA
Does this peel off or is it meant to be washed off?
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good mask for combination skin that is acne prone?
Deena O.
Brittana E.
Does this work well ok black heads? Does it dry out your skin?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Is this gentle on the skin? Will it cause any irritation or breakouts?