BY YES TO #84 in Face Masks

• Does this product help remove blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do these help minimize pores?1 Answers
Blanca R.
Las Vegas , NV
I like the product the second time I used it. The first time I fell like it was too watery maybe I just needed to shake it since it was probably sitting at the store for a while. Left my fact really soft. Got it at target.
Morgan E.
Leesburg, FL
I am absolutely in love with this mud mask! It's a perfect medium for skin types because it's not irritating but not gentle! I tend to use this mask more often than any other just because of how effective it is! I love it!
Hayley D.
The peel off mask is better in my opinion, I can actually see the blackheads being removed. However the peel off once is kore pricey. This product is semi effective. I might buy again, depending on other products available
Allison B.
Minneapolis, MN
This mask burned a bit so I would not recommend for sensitive skin! However, it was fine as far as masks go. I tried the single pack but will not buy the full-size because it didn't seem to do much and was hard to get off.
Tesia'Jay L.
Tallahassee, FL
I love the Yes to Tomatoes line, I used the black charcoal bar before the mask came out! It's very gentle on my skin. The mask does offer a better application than the soap bar, but I do use both. I would recommend you all buy both!!
Amber B.
benton
This product was so good! kept my acne down and under control in one step! The only thing i didn't like is that i am not a fan of the smell of tomatoes. I have been using this product for about 6 months and no breakouts! Would purchase again and would definitely recommend to someone who has an acne problem!
Cynthia A.
Avoca, PA
Definitely a must have in every girls life! The price is great, and you can generally find it on sale at places like Ulta and Target all the time! It smells good and it definitely assists in cleaning up my skin very good.
Ashley N.
Fremont, CA
I love this mask!! I can really feel it working and I know it clears out all the junk in my pores! It is always nice to find something that is affordable too that works great! I will be repurchasing in the future! I would definitely recommend this to others!
Micaela R.
Dallas, TX
I've loved this mask the most out of everything I tried lately. It's gentle on my sensitive face, but you can still feel a nice freshening sensation as it does it's job. I love this whole line, so glad I tried the mask!
Angie G.
Draper, UT
I absolutely love this charcoal mud mask, especially on weeks when my acne is flaring up. It's pretty gentle on the skin but if you're a little on the dry side like I am have a moisturizer handy after using this product.
Shery D.
Worcester, MA
Does this peel off or is it meant to be washed off?
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good mask for combination skin that is acne prone?
Deena O.
Brittana E.
Does this work well ok black heads? Does it dry out your skin?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Is this gentle on the skin? Will it cause any irritation or breakouts?