BY YES TO #84 in Face Masks

• Does this product help remove blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do these help minimize pores?1 Answers
Micaela R.
Dallas, TX
I've loved this mask the most out of everything I tried lately. It's gentle on my sensitive face, but you can still feel a nice freshening sensation as it does it's job. I love this whole line, so glad I tried the mask!
Tessa B.
Reno, NV
I can't really say I've noticed much of a difference in my skin after using this mask. It does however go on nice and think much and smoothly. It makes my skin feel clean but I haven't noticed a change in my completion.
Cynthia A.
Avoca, PA
Definitely a must have in every girls life! The price is great, and you can generally find it on sale at places like Ulta and Target all the time! It smells good and it definitely assists in cleaning up my skin very good.
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
This charcoal mask is so good not only because I love masks but because this product you can almost get anywhere where you liv and it's like 5 dollars and I love that cause it's super good and it works on a lot of skin types.
Drew M.
Ransomville
My favorite face wash yet!!! I love that this has charcoal in it, because that soaks up the oil in my skin. This product is very effective, and I just had to go to my local drug store to buy it!! Will be purchasing again!
Darby H.
Very good face mask, doesn't dry out your face it leaves it feeling smooth and clean. It was very effective to me I continue using it especially after i've sweat a lot and I notice my black heads coming back. I wouldn't change anything about this that product
Angie G.
Draper, UT
I absolutely love this charcoal mud mask, especially on weeks when my acne is flaring up. It's pretty gentle on the skin but if you're a little on the dry side like I am have a moisturizer handy after using this product.
Aishah B.
Rosedale, NY
Found this item looking for something to help clear a stubborn breakout. The more the used it the more the breakout cleared. I would by this item again.

Emma W.
Washington, D.C.
Simple, easy to use mask that takes just 10 minutes. Good for on-the-go lifestyles, but doesn't always leave the face with the complete-fresh feel you may want. A great choice for someone just starting out with masks!
Heidi B.
I love this charcoal face mask! It has a slight cooling effect, which was nice and unexpected. It goes on creamy and then tightens as it dries. It made my skin feel soft and smooth after using it. Perfect for my more oily t-zone.
Shery D.
Worcester, MA
Does this peel off or is it meant to be washed off?
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good mask for combination skin that is acne prone?
Deena O.
Brittana E.
Does this work well ok black heads? Does it dry out your skin?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Is this gentle on the skin? Will it cause any irritation or breakouts?