BY YES TO #84 in Face Masks

• Does this product help remove blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do these help minimize pores?1 Answers
Haley D.
Las Vegas
I absolutely hate this product. It does nothing. NOTHING. For the skin. Does not remove anything whatsoever, comes off in little tiny strips, is super painful, and leaves my skin red and irritated. I’ve tried multiple times and hated it every time. Will NOT buy again.
Taylor H.
I lovvveee these charcoal masks, thy make your skin feel sooo good afterwords and they do help with acne. I just recently started using the mud mask, micellar water, and moisturizer and my skin looks so much better than before.
Kaziah R.
Ossining
Review for: Clear Skin Activated Charcoal more...
This product is okay for awhile but didn’t feel too good while on my skin, I have pretty sensitive skin and it brought a lot of irritation to some dry areas of my face such as my cheeks, it could work for other skin types just not if you have dry or sensitive skin.
Angelika F.
Winter Park, FL
Smells a bit chemically but kinda reassures you that it has acne fighting ingredients in it. I really like this mask. I have over 30 different kinds of them, and this is my go to mask if I’m breaking out, usually before my TOM... really good for what it is for which is fighting acne.Yes to Tomatoes Clear Skin Activated Charcoal Mud Mask, 2 oz
Becka B.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a great dupe to the glamglow mud mask, but this one helped with your pores and acne more! It was great on my skin and my face started 2 clear up afrer the secon use. Plus they are cruelty free and glamglow is not!
Emily A.
Fall River
Review for: Other more...
i don’t know how much it did for my skin. all I know is that the applicator does not put an even amount on, in fact it just rubs the product you already put on off. it also does not peel off in one piece. price was good.
Ashley O.
Wilmington, DE
only used it one time. didn’t see much of a difference will have to try again. pretty pricey i most say. i prefer masks that pull blackheads out and i don’t believe this mask can really do that. will keep trying it out
Jenna G.
Oak Creek, WI
Review for: Clear Skin Activated Charcoal more...
LOVE LOVE LOVE! The yes to you brand is my ultimate favorite— but using this clear skin tomato cream really works. I’ve heard many great reviews about using tomatoes on your face for acne issues and this totally works.
samantha c.
Burbank, CA
I bough this at the start of this year. The first three times I used the product I enjoyed it. But halfway though the bottle i really didn't see any changes in my face. I noticed that my skin started to get a little  drier. My skin is oily and so is my brothers. (He also used this product). It didn't do much for our face. The only good thing about it was that it just felt more fresh. But I would really use more yes to products!
Emily C.
Yuba City, CA
Review for: Clear Skin Activated Charcoal more...
I am probably the biggest fan of Yes To Tomatoes. I buy the 3 step skin care pack every month. It works wonders! This is my go to product when the 3 step is not available. It does not dry out my skin, it helps breakouts and leaves my face feeling refreshed
Shery D.
Worcester, MA
Does this peel off or is it meant to be washed off?
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good mask for combination skin that is acne prone?
Deena O.
Brittana E.
Does this work well ok black heads? Does it dry out your skin?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Is this gentle on the skin? Will it cause any irritation or breakouts?