BY YES TO #84 in Face Masks

• Does this product help remove blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do these help minimize pores?1 Answers
Hannah P.
Turlock
Leaves my skin feeling clean and pores open and I have seen a reduction in acne. I have enjoyed the yesto brand for a while and they're products are not only affordable but work. It met my expectations but it wasn't life changing.
Gabrielle M.
I have used this mask several times and although it doesn't pull blackheads out of your pores like those crazy instagram masks, it definitely cleanses the skin, clears up active breakouts and leaves your skin feeling clean and soft.
Madison M.
Jacksonville, FL
I absolutely love this product. I use it about once a week!! It works so well. It is very affordable and it has a lot of product in it!! I bought mine at target. It only takes 10 minutes to do it! It is very fast acting! I would without a doubt buy it again!
Angie C.
Spring Hill, TN
I have normal to oily skin depending on the time of the month. Well, this month I decided to pick up a Mud Mask to try to combat the oil war on my face. A little hesitant at first because this does contain salicylic acid, which usually dries out my skin, but this one didn't. I put it on my face, it felt like a creamy mud. Thick and smooth with no grit. It didn't have a strong smell to it so it was easy to apply to those nose creases without any icky odor. After I allowed it to dry and washed off the residue I was left with a smooth fresh looking face. Very pleasantly surprised. I would definitely recommend and purchase again.
Ashley L.
Amazing mask! After using my skin felt very soft and clean. The only downside is the washing off process, it is not a "peel off" mask so it takes a while to wipe off. Other than that I love this product and would definitely recommend.
Caitlin A.
New Castle, PA
Love love loveeee this face mask. It's awesome! It isn't expensive at all for how well it works.My friends and I all use these products and we love them! It's very refreshing and gentle on the skin. I world recommend this to everyone.
Latoya J.
Suwanee
This mask is okay. My face felt clean after washing it off but my pores still looked clogged afterwards. It was very gentle, no stinging or burning. I bought a single use pack from Ulta and there was more than enough to cover my face.
Emma H.
Great for minimizing excess oil and reducing redness caused by acne! Wouldn't recommend using it too often as it is pretty potent. I got mine in a packet not a bottle, but regardless their packaging is always great. Would use again!
nikolaus K.
williamstown
Not really a fan of this product. Didn't see any results and there are much better mud masks such as the Orgins Charcoal mask and the Shea moisture African soap mud mask. These result in more drastic changes ethane than this product.
Amy Y.
I love this mask for clearing my black heads. I was seriously amazed when I saw all my pores clear! However in terms of acne, I don't really see a difference. With my dry skin, it's gentle but I definitely need to moisturizer after.
Shery D.
Worcester, MA
Does this peel off or is it meant to be washed off?
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good mask for combination skin that is acne prone?
Deena O.
Brittana E.
Does this work well ok black heads? Does it dry out your skin?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Is this gentle on the skin? Will it cause any irritation or breakouts?