BY YES TO #84 in Face Masks

• Does this product help remove blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do these help minimize pores?1 Answers
Alex J.
Hillsboro, MO
This mask was not what i expected. while it did make my face hydrated, it irritated my skin. i used it twice and after the second time, my skin was so broken out that i had to stop all masks and such other than to gently cleanse my skin. It was also very thick and hard to remove with water. I switched over to peeling it off in tiny chunks.
Genevieve F.
West Pittston
 I absolutely love this!  This mask is awesome and makes my skin feel fresh.  Very gentle and it's not too harsh.  Plus the outside  packaging is very nice.  I bought it at my local CVS.  Their brand-new never seems to disappoint.  My face now feels great
Courtney M.
Great mud mask at a great price! I love using this mask when my skin is acting up since it really feels like it's sinking into my pores and clearing away gunk. I also love the smell and my skin always feels very soft and smooth after I rinse it off.
Sayli T.
i tried a sample of this and while its not the best charcoal scrub i have tried it is a great one. the smell is nice and refreshing and there is no harsh residue. its a good price and available at most drug stores. it is a great option for oily skin.
Raychel S.
Las Vegas, NV
I found the product to be really thick which I liked because it stayed on my face like a mask would that is placed in the spa. I don't know if it really helps keep acne away because I still get the pimples that pop up during my cycle but it does make my face really soft.
Noor M.
Saw an evident difference with my skin from before I started using this product. I use it twice a week and it makes my skin look more fresh and clean. I am a repeat user and I bought it in a local Boots Pharmacy and I probably would purchase again
Grace W.
Conway
This face mask is perfect for someone with sensitive skin. It goes on without a mess, is very gentle, and doesn't dry out your skin. After you wash the mask off your skin feels incredibly smooth and fresh. I used all of my mask and repurchased.
Bonnie G.
San Diego , CA
It was fun to use and was nice and thick. Afterwards my skin felt super soft and clean. It was really gentle and I have always liked the look of the brand. Overall I would use it again and I'm sure the more I use it the more results I would see.
Kyrin W.
I am a huge fan of the 'Yes To' product line but this is by far my favorite product. This face scrub is amazing, it leaves my skin feeling refreshed. it may be somewhat harsh to those with sensitive skin but in all it is a very good facial scrub. Would definitely recommend to others.
Taylor G.
I like this mask a lot. I do t do a lot of masks but this is 1 I liked . It mad very easy to apply and to wash off the face. I have sensitive skin and it was very gentle leaving me with good results. My face felt like it'd be cleaned and purified lol
Shery D.
Worcester, MA
Does this peel off or is it meant to be washed off?
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good mask for combination skin that is acne prone?
Deena O.
Brittana E.
Does this work well ok black heads? Does it dry out your skin?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Is this gentle on the skin? Will it cause any irritation or breakouts?