BY YES TO #84 in Face Masks

• Does this product help remove blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do these help minimize pores?1 Answers
Genevieve F.
West Pittston
 I absolutely love this!  This mask is awesome and makes my skin feel fresh.  Very gentle and it's not too harsh.  Plus the outside  packaging is very nice.  I bought it at my local CVS.  Their brand-new never seems to disappoint.  My face now feels great
Grace W.
Conway
This face mask is perfect for someone with sensitive skin. It goes on without a mess, is very gentle, and doesn't dry out your skin. After you wash the mask off your skin feels incredibly smooth and fresh. I used all of my mask and repurchased.
Noor M.
Saw an evident difference with my skin from before I started using this product. I use it twice a week and it makes my skin look more fresh and clean. I am a repeat user and I bought it in a local Boots Pharmacy and I probably would purchase again
Bonnie G.
San Diego , CA
It was fun to use and was nice and thick. Afterwards my skin felt super soft and clean. It was really gentle and I have always liked the look of the brand. Overall I would use it again and I'm sure the more I use it the more results I would see.
Kyrin W.
I am a huge fan of the 'Yes To' product line but this is by far my favorite product. This face scrub is amazing, it leaves my skin feeling refreshed. it may be somewhat harsh to those with sensitive skin but in all it is a very good facial scrub. Would definitely recommend to others.
Raychel S.
Las Vegas, NV
I found the product to be really thick which I liked because it stayed on my face like a mask would that is placed in the spa. I don't know if it really helps keep acne away because I still get the pimples that pop up during my cycle but it does make my face really soft.
Taylor P.
Shepherdsville
Like this product but I don't love it. It applies nice but doesn't really do much to the skin other than making it feel nice. But for the price it isn't that bad, still wish it would have done more. Once I use it all I won't be buying again ;(
Emily J.
Louisville
This product visibly helped my acne overnight. It wouldn't get rid of it but it would dramatically decrease inflammation and redness. I bought it from target and am currently on my second tube. It works pretty well for a cheap drugstore mask!
Hilary G.
Gillsville, GA
My face always feels so clean after using ANY Yes To products. Very gentle and the smell was not strong as I like about all Yes to products. It definitely met my expectations. It was pretty effective. I could see myself purchasing this again.
Taylor G.
I like this mask a lot. I do t do a lot of masks but this is 1 I liked . It mad very easy to apply and to wash off the face. I have sensitive skin and it was very gentle leaving me with good results. My face felt like it'd be cleaned and purified lol
Shery D.
Worcester, MA
Does this peel off or is it meant to be washed off?
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good mask for combination skin that is acne prone?
Deena O.
Brittana E.
Does this work well ok black heads? Does it dry out your skin?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Is this gentle on the skin? Will it cause any irritation or breakouts?