BY YES TO #84 in Face Masks

• Does this product help remove blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do these help minimize pores?1 Answers
Sydney R.
Marion, OH
This is definitely a very interesting mask! I did not have a bad reaction to it which is good since my skin can be very sensitive. I had no problem applying it and taking it off. I usually do not cover my whole face, I just focus on my problem spots since it is a mask to help with acne.
Romesa M.
Fremont
I really like this product I have tried many other charcoal masks and I think this one is one of the best I have tried. I like to put it on at least one a week over the weekend and relax. I think for me it really does clear my pores and it feels really refreshing after one whole week of make up and other things inside my pores. I thought it was worth my money
Olivia F.
Golden Valley
This facial mask is INCREDIBLE. I am a repeat user of this product. This product is extremely reasonable price wise, and it worked so well. I was pleasantly surprised. I have bought this product about 4 times now and each time I am still blown away by the quality!
Sydney E.
The charcoal mud mask was very refreshing! My skin was left soft and bright, and the morning after using the mud mask my skin was already clearing up! The price point is great for this product, and it definitely met my expectations of it. One of my favorite masks!
Jaqueline R.
El Paso, TX
Seriously one of the best products I've used for my horrible acne by far! Not too pricy affordable for a collage kid like me. The packaging was alright. I found this at Target but I've seen it around. I would so recomend this to others struggling with acne !
Josie B.
works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good.
Caroline M.
Greenville, NC
I love the Yes To brand! All of their products have been great for me! It is not too harsh of a product but you can feel the work it's doing on your skin. Extremely effective and exceed expectations! You can see results very quickly, would definitely buy again!
Tanan J.
Highwood, Illinois
This mask was very interesting to say the least. It met my expectations of the charcoal ingredients, the size, and its purpose. My acne disappeared within using it 5 times a week. Its a great value if you do not wanna spend that much money but want a good mask.
Linda K.
Brentwood, NY
Loved this product. I didn't know this brand made face masks until I found it in target one day and I'm glad I picked it up. Bought the single use to try out and loved it made my dry skin feel soft after washing it off. Will definitely be purchasing the full-size
Sarah H.
Durham, NC
I bought this mask a few months ago and used for a while, but I just never noticed any difference in my skin. I couldn't tell if it was doing anything or not. In my opinion there are better drugstore masks out there. I do not plan on buying this one again.
Shery D.
Worcester, MA
Does this peel off or is it meant to be washed off?
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good mask for combination skin that is acne prone?
Deena O.
Brittana E.
Does this work well ok black heads? Does it dry out your skin?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Is this gentle on the skin? Will it cause any irritation or breakouts?