BY YES TO #84 in Face Masks

• Does this product help remove blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do these help minimize pores?1 Answers
Nava Y.
Oklahoma City, OK
This product really works! It cleared up a lot of my acne. It felt really hard after having the mask on after a while, but taking it off and feeling like my skin was ten times better was worth it! It was my first time using a product from YesTo and it left a great impression on me!
Marissa B.
Canton
Didn't see many results even after using it for weeks. No leftover oily feeling and left skin feeling clean and very moist. It was very gently even though it was a scrub. Purchased at Wal-Mart for less than $10. I would recommend for someone looking for a scrub, not a peel.
Sophia R.
New York
This mud mask helped clear up most of my acne. It leaves your face feelin refreshed. This is the first time I try this product but i am going to continue to use it. The mask was very gentle and easy on the skin. I would by this again,  it is one of my favorite mud masks!
Anzjela S.
This mask was amazing for my breakouts. I used it a couple of times and i could see the next day my beakouts decreased dramatically. I absolutely love this product and the fact that its natural, even better i love my natural-organic skincare products. Truly recommend...
Vilma V.
I received this in my April Naturals Target beauty box. This mask effectively cleanses and clears skin. Although it was messy and very difficult to apply, it was effective and gentle to use. This product is fibromyalgia and sensory issues friendly. Just my friendly opinion.
Veronica M.
Nashville, TN
I don't get breakout a lot, but when I did I was referred to using charcoal. This was specifically recommended by the beauty advisor and I'm glad I bought it. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and rejuvenated. Break outs or not I do use this at least every other week.
Azaria G.
Northridge , CA
I absolutely love this face mask! I always see results right away, but you have to remember no to smile or make any facial expressions otherwise you will crack. I love that this product is almost completely natural and paraben free. Yesto is always protecting our skin.
Charlotte S.
Owego, NY
Was skeptical at first but this product really made my face feel clean and fresh. The price of the product was super affordable as well. The product was gentle on my face as I have very sensitive skin and break out easily but this product did not harm my skin at all!
Hollie C.
Charlotte, NC
This stuff goes on like butter and comes off like duct tape!! It hurts so bad and it comes off in tiny pieces...BUT it makes your skin feel amazing! I have a love/hate relationship. If they could figure out how to make this mask come off in a more gentle way I would buy again...But until then I will pass on the pain!!
Kelsie C.
Payson, UT
So far I have nothing bad to say about this product. I've only tried it twice but my face feels so great afterwards. My face does look a little clearer so I think i'll just keep on using it :)
Shery D.
Worcester, MA
Does this peel off or is it meant to be washed off?
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good mask for combination skin that is acne prone?
Deena O.
Brittana E.
Does this work well ok black heads? Does it dry out your skin?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Is this gentle on the skin? Will it cause any irritation or breakouts?