BY YES TO #84 in Face Masks

• Does this product help remove blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do these help minimize pores?1 Answers
Caitlin F.
Cookeville, TN
I love the way the mask feels, but I'm not a huge fan of trying to getting it off. However, my skin does feel pretty nice afterwards. I would say the mask is relatively gentle. It's nice that the bottle is large and can last for multiple uses. I would likely buy this again!
Mimi B.
This product was very effective in cleansing and soothing by face. It went on very smoothly and definitely met my expectations. I originally bought a single use I this face mask, but I bought this product because I enjoyed it so much. I would, and have recommended this product to others. Overall, this is a great product!
shelby k.
It made my skin look very smooth and refreshed. I love this product, I keep it 24/7 now! The mask gave me a glow that I didn't expect! I have sensitive skin and this wasn't harsh or "too much". I'd say the only thing to improve is to make it a little more of a wet formula.
Zubrette R.
The facial scrub works wonders for clearing away dirt, and i use it right before moisturizing for a smooth and vlean canvas perfect for either going bare faced, or applying makeup. The scrub smells nice, and isn't too rough on the face. I reccomend this to those with acne or oily skin due to how clean it leaves your face.
Nava Y.
Oklahoma City, OK
This product really works! It cleared up a lot of my acne. It felt really hard after having the mask on after a while, but taking it off and feeling like my skin was ten times better was worth it! It was my first time using a product from YesTo and it left a great impression on me!
Jennifer B.
Ironton, OH
I was skeptical at first when trying this product and was thinking tomatoes are a bit acidic for the stomach Andy theory was proved wrong! The smell isn't bad and my skin feels smooth and clearer after one use and I would recommend this to anyone because this is a cheaper yet great product than more expensive brands around.
Sophia R.
New York
This mud mask helped clear up most of my acne. It leaves your face feelin refreshed. This is the first time I try this product but i am going to continue to use it. The mask was very gentle and easy on the skin. I would by this again,  it is one of my favorite mud masks!
Anzjela S.
This mask was amazing for my breakouts. I used it a couple of times and i could see the next day my beakouts decreased dramatically. I absolutely love this product and the fact that its natural, even better i love my natural-organic skincare products. Truly recommend...
Vilma V.
I received this in my April Naturals Target beauty box. This mask effectively cleanses and clears skin. Although it was messy and very difficult to apply, it was effective and gentle to use. This product is fibromyalgia and sensory issues friendly. Just my friendly opinion.
Charlotte S.
Owego, NY
Was skeptical at first but this product really made my face feel clean and fresh. The price of the product was super affordable as well. The product was gentle on my face as I have very sensitive skin and break out easily but this product did not harm my skin at all!
Shery D.
Worcester, MA
Does this peel off or is it meant to be washed off?
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good mask for combination skin that is acne prone?
Deena O.
Brittana E.
Does this work well ok black heads? Does it dry out your skin?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Is this gentle on the skin? Will it cause any irritation or breakouts?