BY YES TO #84 in Face Masks

• Does this product help remove blackheads?1 Answers
  • Do these help minimize pores?1 Answers
LeTrice F.
Warsaw, IN
This product is the best I could tell that it was working the very first time I used it I put it on let it dry I left it on for 20 minutes the next day I had white little bumps all over my face which means that it got deep down in your pores and clean out everything that just means the more you use it the more your face is going to be clear and smooth I love this mask I had no problems with sensitivity or my face turning red or any allergic reactions but this is one of the best drugstore Masks out there
Laurel P.
Centralia
Review for: Clear Skin Activated Charcoal more...
I have mixed feelings about this product. I liked that you could feel it warming up on your skin, however.... I almost threw it away because I couldn’t get the mask out of the hole on the top. I ended up taking off the top and then it came out.
Melissa P.
Canton, GA
Review for: Clear Skin Activated Charcoal more...
This mask was ok. It was easy to apply, but other than that I didn’t really notice any changes in my skin. As a matter of fact, after a few uses, my breakouts were worse. However, my skin is a little moody, so it may not have been the mask at all. It did clear up after I stopped using.
Kaitlyn L.
This mask is a holy grail.  I struggled for the longest time with imperfect skin and acne blemishes. I finally found Yes To at Ulta and it was on sale and at that point I had tried nearly everything so I thought why not.  The brand has transformed my skin! I use the mask 1-2 times a week and use it as a spot treatment when I have a pimple coming in and it works so well! The daily cleanser and the moisturizer are amazing too! It is a must have for troubled combination skin.
Ashley Y.
Burlington, KY
This mask is one of my favorites! I love the feeling while it’s on, it’s doesn’t burn or itch, which is perfect for my sensitive skin. I also love how clean and smooth my skin feels afterwards. Definitely worth the cheap (er) price tag.
Isabella B.
Review for: Single more...
This wasn’t my first charcoal mask. But it was really good it was thick and was just enough for one mask. I really loved it but it was just a little hard to take off because it was creamy and thick but otherwise i would highly recommend!
Justin H.
Irvine
Review for: Clear Skin Activated Charcoal more...
Yes To is one of my favorite brands when it comes to skin care since they are comprised of all natural ingredients, so I know I am treating my face correctly. Which comes in handy for this Charcoal Mud Mask. I love to put this on and watch my favorite episode of How I Met your Mother as relax as the mask goes to work. In about 15-20 minutes they mask will be dry allowing you to wash it off and if you use a course sponge you can also exfoliate your face at the same time!
Aubrey S.
I’ve been dealing with acne for about 10 years, I like what this mask does for my skin. It leaves me feeling clean without stripping my skin. My pores feel clean and I feel like the rest of my skincare sinks in better after using it.
Lolita P.
Rosedale, MD
Yes To Tomatoes Clear Skin Detoxifying Charcoal Peel-Off Mask, are so good they are easy to use. Didn't cause me to breakout. No harsh smell, and didn't take long to dry down. I got mines at Walmart for around $6.00. So it won't hurt your pockets. I have been using this now since early June 2017
Mariah A.
West Jordan
I heard about this from a friend on Facebook. I could never find it anytime I looked. A few months down the road I was looking at Walmart at the skin care and I found this product!! I seriously loved it. It made my skin feel great!
Shery D.
Worcester, MA
Does this peel off or is it meant to be washed off?
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good mask for combination skin that is acne prone?
Deena O.
Brittana E.
Does this work well ok black heads? Does it dry out your skin?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Is this gentle on the skin? Will it cause any irritation or breakouts?